London piercers...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Gottdammerung wrote:
Eva wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: The poor man wanted addresses - and what he gets instead is a thread about where and where not to have his piercings.
That's HL as I know it... :notworthy:

lol... tell me bout it...

I'm already doubting my original plan...

Its now changed to two side of head/eyebrows instead and leaving my labrette/lip additions for now..

and as for specs.. I do have thin frames but I usually wear a cap, specially at this time of year so I need something that'll stand out between my specs and cap..
If ever I wanted something pierced. I don't feel like it after reading this stuff. :lol:

Good luck with it anyway...
"as we walk on the floodland"
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Ozpat wrote: If ever I wanted something pierced. I don't feel like it after reading this stuff. :lol:
Same here.... And the "metal fllesh tunnel" freaked me out completely... :lol: :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Eva wrote:
Ozpat wrote: If ever I wanted something pierced. I don't feel like it after reading this stuff. :lol:
Same here.... And the "metal fllesh tunnel" freaked me out completely... :lol: :notworthy:

And just for that, I will have it done...

:twisted:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Gottdammerung wrote:
Eva wrote:

:lol: :notworthy: Respect!

I'll stick to tattoo's.
Gottdammerung

Ozpat wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:
Eva wrote: Same here.... And the "metal fllesh tunnel" freaked me out completely... :lol: :notworthy:

I'll stick to tattoo's.

Mind you, I honestly don't believe that I googled "flesh tunnel" + "piercing" on my work computer... :lol:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote:
Eva wrote:

Oh just have it done! And if it looks good and you post a photo, I'll also get one done. Hee! so I figure I'm daring you and will then match you!?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Gottdammerung

MadameButterfly wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:
Eva wrote: Same here.... And the "metal fllesh tunnel" freaked me out completely... :lol: :notworthy:

Oh just have it done! And if it looks good and you post a photo, I'll also get one done. Hee! so I figure I'm daring you and will then match you!?

Fine then ye knave...

so be it..

piercing needles at dawn?

:innocent:

Hunter S. Thompson
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Coffee everywhere now, thanks! :lol:

I seem to remember reading that your nose is one of the hardest places to stretch a piercing so that it'll take a flesh tunnel. I know at least that going from a 0.3mm gauge to a 0.5mm gauge in the side of my nose hurt a fück of a lot more than the original piercing! So much so that I've never tried to get anything bigger through there again. Whereas getting up to 6mm in my ear from the original (roughly 0.5mm) piercing took about a month and never hurt at all. (It's just got a 2mm gauge ring in there now though. I got bored with the hole-stretching thing.)

Anyhoo, a flesh-tunnel in the side of your nose surely would put a crimp in any nasally-ingested recreations, no?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

MadameButterfly wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:

:lol: This could be interesting :lol:
Gottdammerung

markfiend wrote::lol: Coffee everywhere now, thanks! :lol:

I seem to remember reading that your nose is one of the hardest places to stretch a piercing so that it'll take a flesh tunnel. I know at least that going from a 0.3mm gauge to a 0.5mm gauge in the side of my nose hurt a fück of a lot more than the original piercing! So much so that I've never tried to get anything bigger through there again. Whereas getting up to 6mm in my ear from the original (roughly 0.5mm) piercing took about a month and never hurt at all. (It's just got a 2mm gauge ring in there now though. I got bored with the hole-stretching thing.)

Anyhoo, a flesh-tunnel in the side of your nose surely would put a crimp in any nasally-ingested recreations, no?
Well one of my friends was a piercer and was going to do it but his glucoma got even worse before he had a chance to do it.. he still does tongues though for some reason.. he said that that's what he had done and that it is possible to have a flesh tunnel.. ..

ah, but I'm going for the septum.. innit? lol..

thank god I cleared that up before I went in for it... could have been a rather nasty mistake... lol..

As for nasal-based recreation, I'm kind of going hermit style for a while.. I've got a lot of extra work to do so I can get myself serious gadgetry.. probably be new year before I hit a party again... :cry:
Last edited by Gottdammerung on 23 Nov 2005, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote:
piercing needles at dawn?

hmmm....sounds like a plan!

@ markfiend - of all the piercings my nose hurt the worse! But I am the daring kind and also prefer something original...actually met a woman who had a stud right in the middle of her eyebrows. Never seen one like that either...

@ Ozpat - we have to keep you entertained while you should be working...
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

MadameButterfly wrote: @ Ozpat - we have to keep you entertained while you should be working...
:notworthy: You are quite right about that MB!!!! :lol:
Eva

Ozpat wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:

Ditto! :lol: :notworthy:
Ozpat wrote:I'll stick to tattoo's.
And I'll stay "clean"...

Although tattoos are danm sexy too :wink:
You can't fix stupid.
Gottdammerung

Now I just got to get my flatmate to let me borrow his camera so I can do a half decent picture..

I'm not the most photogenic of types... I have a travel card photo taken on a Monday morning after a 36 hour bender and I am the spitting copy of uncle fester... cue ball head, sunked black eyes, deadly white.. (so white its hard to tell where I end and the white background begins....)

It used to scare the bejebus out of the guards on trains etc... :innocent:

Hunter S. Thompson
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

[quote="Eva
And I'll stay "clean"...
[/quote]

:roll: :eek: :lol:

Not even earrings???
Eva

Ozpat wrote:[quote="Eva
And I'll stay "clean"...

Not even earrings???[/quote]

Oh, I've got plenty of earrings (7 to be precise) - and if I'd ever had a good idea for a tattoo I'd have had it done a long time ago. But I never wanted to be one of those rose/dolphin/cat/whatever-cute-thingy chicks... No offence meant if we have any of those here. Besides I've always been afraid I'd look too "powerful" (lack of a better word) if I had tattoos, as I'm already quite tall and a bigmouth... :oops: :lol: So I'm sticking to my red hair and that's enough. So far. I think... :roll:
You can't fix stupid.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote:Now I just got to get my flatmate to let me borrow his camera so I can do a half decent picture..
It used to scare the bejebus out of the guards on trains etc... :innocent:
That is fine Gottdammerung, I am not the kind that scares easily! :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Eva wrote:
Ozpat wrote:[quote="Eva
And I'll stay "clean"...

Not even earrings???
Oh, I've got plenty of earrings (7 to be precise) - and if I'd ever had a good idea for a tattoo I'd have had it done a long time ago. But I never wanted to be one of those rose/dolphin/cat/whatever-cute-thingy chicks... No offence meant if we have any of those here. Besides I've always been afraid I'd look too "powerful" (lack of a better word) if I had tattoos, as I'm already quite tall and a bigmouth... :oops: :lol: So I'm sticking to my red hair and that's enough. So far. I think... :roll:[/quote]

That's a very good reason :lol: .

I once had a job were tattoo's were forbidden, so I had to hide them. That was fun, especially during summer :innocent:
canon docre
Overbomber

Eva wrote:Oh, I've got plenty of earrings (7 to be precise) - and if I'd ever had a good idea for a tattoo I'd have had it done a long time ago. But I never wanted to be one of those rose/dolphin/cat/whatever-cute-thingy chicks... No offence meant if we have any of those here. Besides I've always been afraid I'd look too "powerful" (lack of a better word) if I had tattoos, as I'm already quite tall and a bigmouth... :oops: :lol: So I'm sticking to my red hair and that's enough. So far. I think... :roll:
Same here. Completely bare. Not even earrings. Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Gottdammerung

canon docre wrote:
Eva wrote:Oh, I've got plenty of earrings (7 to be precise) - and if I'd ever had a good idea for a tattoo I'd have had it done a long time ago. But I never wanted to be one of those rose/dolphin/cat/whatever-cute-thingy chicks... No offence meant if we have any of those here. Besides I've always been afraid I'd look too "powerful" (lack of a better word) if I had tattoos, as I'm already quite tall and a bigmouth... :oops: :lol: So I'm sticking to my red hair and that's enough. So far. I think... :roll:
Same here. Completely bare. Not even earrings. Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:

:urff:

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

canon docre wrote:
O.k. and now for the freak-out *suppose in my mind then*, I too have 7 piercings in my ear that contain ear-rings, I'm sure there are more...*goes off to see if any of the other's are still worth opening*.
that ongoing eternity
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

canon docre wrote:
@ Gottdammerung. Once you are pierced do not stand in a Prince Albert etc. :wink:
Gottdammerung

Well if all goes well at the weekend then I should have a grand total of eight in total..

labrette, tongue, right upper lip, left cheek, left tragus, right upper ear cartilege with the addition of septum and right eyebrow/side of noggin...

a veritable pin cushion if you will...

as for prince alberts... for some reason it ain't my kind of thing..

I prefer to have my piercings on show to as many people as possible and bearing that in mind a prince albert could get me arrested... :innocent:

Hunter S. Thompson
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

canon docre wrote:Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:
Bloody hell! A Prince Albert at ground level? Exactly how big was this guy? :innocent:
Eva

canon docre wrote: Same here. Completely bare. Not even earrings. Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:

Do you realise how long it took me to figure what had happened? :eek: :urff: :lol:
You can't fix stupid.