London piercers...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Eva wrote:
canon docre wrote: Same here. Completely bare. Not even earrings. Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:

Do you realise how long it took me to figure what had happened? :eek: :urff: :lol:
Same thing, but in the end of all the things I read on this page I think that's the most ouch one :urff:

I'll just stick to nothing at all, thanks ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'm trying not imagine that one.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
canon docre
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:
Eva wrote:
canon docre wrote: Same here. Completely bare. Not even earrings. Once you stood in a Prince Albert with your High-Heel and the guy attached to it is pulling and pulling, you have enough of piercings for a very long while. :lol:

Do you realise how long it took me to figure what had happened? :eek: :urff: :lol:
Same thing, but in the end of all the things I read on this page I think that's the most ouch one :urff:

May I point out, that this isnt by any means an err....practice of mine, it was a photo-session with a famous (well... in his scene....) male S/M-model, who obviously doesn't feel any pain....wherever.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

canon docre wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
Eva wrote:

May I point out, that this isnt by any means an err....practice of mine, it was a photo-session with a famous (well... in his scene....) male S/M-model, who obviously doesn't feel any pain....wherever.
I'm glad you made that clear... :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

But still it hurts :(
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Eva wrote:Good. A piercing in the nose looks far sexier imho than one in or near the eyebrow.
Exactly - this is why I have two of them! :lol: :notworthy:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

@Jess - thanks for clearing things up there.

I've been meaning to get two piercings in each ear(lobe) for the longest time - not afraid of the pain, just never got round to it.

And I definitely have room for one tattoo, possibly two, three at a push.
I'll turn into Lee if I'm not careful! :lol: :innocent:

1)Compass rose or North Star, deffo. I'm thinking shoulderblade.
2)Some sort of very plain, elegant band around the thin bit of my upper arm, probably incorporating a modern script, not sure what it will say yet. Probably.
3)Art noveau peacock (in a sort of Aubrey Beardsley style). Mibbe.

All designed by me, naturellement! 8) I'd like something really different from the typical tattoo designs - you occasionally see someone with a really unusual one and it just looks mind-blowing.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
canon docre
Overbomber

boudicca wrote: All designed by me, naturellement! 8) I'd like something really different from the typical tattoo designs - you occasionally see someone with a really unusual one and it just looks mind-blowing.
Exactly! A friend of mine had a big hibiscus tattooed without the typical black outline. It looked pretty much like nothing I ever saw before. :notworthy:
Last edited by canon docre on 23 Nov 2005, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Anyone on here got any fab tattoos?
scotty
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Anyone on here got any fab tattoos?
I'd love a tattoo, but I'm a big poof :oops: when it comes to needles and pain and stuff, It'll keep 'till my "mid life crisis".......not long now then :roll:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote: around the thin bit of my upper arm,
Is there another bit of your arm :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Eva

Oh, no, don't ask! Now all the "Head & Star owners" will crawl to light again... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding :innocent: :wink: :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote: around the thin bit of my upper arm,
Is there another bit of your arm :innocent:
I love you! :D :kiss: :notworthy:

Umm, I think Lee has a few...

I've tried to get him to talk about them, but you know what it's like trying to get a word out of Mr. Whizz... :innocent: :lol:

It's my understanding that Indrek occasionally hankers after a circular thing, like the symbol that has HL in it at the top of this page, which I think would be ace, but he's doubtful as to whether he could pull it off.

And of course Mrs. Richeyjames will happily show you her arse tattoo if you ask nicely. ;D
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Eva wrote:
Oh, no, don't ask! Now all the "Head & Star owners" will crawl to light again... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D
Eva

Exactly! :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

One of the coolest tatoos I've ever seen was on a very pretty girl that wasn't the kind you'd think would have a tattoo..

she had a small dotted line across the back of her wrist with a small pair of scissors at the end, like a "cut along this line" thing of a packet.. simple but very effective..
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

beauty being in the eye of the owner when it comes to tatoos,i think all of mine are "fab" at the very,very least..ascending to "utterly bastard fab" with my sisters tattoo.

with piercings i personally think the following:
eyebrows,whilst pretty on girls (and occasionally on boys),are so dangerous that they're not worth the risk.an old mate of mine got his ripped out in a rather spectacular kicking he got off of an entire rugby team (that's at least 13 big blokes) and his eye/face was subsequently torn to level with his nostril.he was lucky not to lose his eye.and they can grow out (apparently).
i could just about handle having my nose/ears mutilated in such an event but unless you use ball closings (i only have one in my nose) then it's going to come out without ripping (too much!)
there's no way i'ld ever have my dick done -not just for the pain/discomfort but also for the fact that the convalescent period seems too long for my liking.plus i like showing off my bodily mutilations -hence the consistently sleeveless t-shirts since 1988.you'ld really have to be an exhibitionist extraordinaire to walk down the street showing your dick off to strangers...and i get weird enough looks as it is.

so:4 the left ear,3 in the right,and 2 in the nose (ahem).
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I do like my tattoo's. No Heads, No stars though....

They were put there at certain stages in my life. Every one of my three tattoo's has a meaning to me. So what makes a tattoo fab?
"as we walk on the floodland"
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ozpat wrote:So what makes a tattoo fab?
The general consensus of H-Landers that it is... ;D
Gottdammerung

OK, having to cop out..

a bit...

Transpires that I'm now going out tonight to some 24-hour techno thing in the City..

So.. it's only one piercing for me, the eyebrow..

:D
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Gottdammerung

gah.. and it's not even the eyebrow!

it's the fricking double piercing under my bottom lip now, following a talk with ze piercer..

oh well.. metal goatee for me!

Even better is that me mother's paying for one of them as a Christmas present! :notworthy:

Hunter S. Thompson
Delilah

Gottdammerung wrote:
So can anyone recommend me a good piercer that won't cost me an arm and a leg?!?

oh yeah... and they have to be in London of course!
I had my nose pierced at one of the Camden's studios (it was a very spontanious decision, just got a leaflet on the street and decided to go for it) - it was quick, relatively painless but they went through the vein so my make-up was ruined. But, for the heartache I would reccommend a tattoo - had the 4th one done very recently and it is a couple of cherries - sweet, innit? The place is a bit, hmmm, unusual! :innocent: :von:
Gottdammerung

Anyways...

ended up getting a double labrette above my current one, done at Cold Steel, Camden... piercer was cool and I forgot how little it actually hurts..

my mouth feels like its fricking armour plated now and I've swollen up something proper..

didn't do much for the emotional pain.. ended up the ex came back to mine on Sunday - after she had dropped liquid acid... made for an interesting afternoon...

its on a bit more of a casual basis now though... which is fine with me... :innocent:

Hunter S. Thompson
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I need another tattoo and another piercing. I'd love my nose done for a third time (in the same side) but received an unexpected compliment when the piercer told me that my nose wasn't big enough! :lol: :notworthy: