snow

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

It’s actually snowing for once in Somerset, and for once the snow is actually setting.

I for one am quite chuffed. I’ll have to get my sled out of the attic.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I LOVE it when you wake up and, just by the generally shiney-ness of the ceiling as you sit up in bed, you know that there's snow outside. Sadly, the snow hasn't reached us here in Hampshire yet. But I live in hope of snowball fights with my toddler.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It's just fricking dry here in London but with a really icy wind..

I want the fricking snow to come here, its good fun to see people getting into complete states because of the weather..

Oh how I love the disorder it brings...

:D
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Gottdammerung wrote:It's just fricking dry here in London but with a really icy wind..
same as here in brighton (unsurprisingly)
Gottdammerung wrote:I want the fricking snow to come here, its good fun to see people getting into complete states because of the weather..

Oh how I love the disorder it brings...
Yes! I demand snow! :D
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I allready miss summer.... 8)
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I very much like snow, but I dislike the mud it turns into even more :urff:

Saw a couple of flakes when I came out of yesterday's gig, but that didn't last too long really...

Have not been out yet but my computer tells me it's -3°, think walking the dog won't last too long :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

Everything white over here this morning. :D Although it usually doesn't stay very long. :(
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

canon docre wrote:Everything white over here this morning. :D
Cool. :D :notworthy: But then isn't there always snow in Berlin? :lol: It was bloody freezing this time last year when we went to buy some orange tops. 8)

Currently dry but gusty as a Siberian plain here in Leeds. I'll settle for that, as I don't fancy driving to Sheffield in snow tomorrow. Though Sheff had apparently ground to a halt the other day 'because it was a bit cold', to quote my mate. :eek: :? :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Nah, I'm just one of these perverse feckers that finds the cold, dark winter to be one of the most amazing parts of the year.

I really need a blizzard/snow in this week so I can get over my fricking jilting.. nothing like seeing other peoples misery to make your own feel less worse...

:twisted:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
hallucienate
Overbomber

About 26 degrees C and sunny here today. :D
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

hallucienate wrote:About 26 degrees C and sunny here today. :D
Not too bad. 8)
missus scotty
Road Kill

Snow, snow and more snow. Enough to get out of going to work :D , but not enough to get the sledge out :( :( boo!
Schools are closed, lorries stuck on the A9, journeys that should take 10mins are taking 30mins or more there is a howling gale, I'm expecting a coo to go flying past the window at any minute.
And the electric has just come back on after being off for 4hours, I'm off to make a cup of tea and a bit of toast before it goes off again, which no doubt it will.
Never tie your shoe lace in a revolving door
ilsen
Road Kill

There was snow here aswell. But now there's just mud, rain and very strong winds. I really hate this weather. The heating is up, but I am still freezing.
Thinking of moving to Costa Rica!
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Just started here in Southend. But will it lie?

So far it doesn't look impressive, but the ground is fairly dry and there's a lot of cloud.

I like snow. I approve.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

ilsen wrote: Thinking of moving to Costa Rica!
But you won't find the Belgian boy you're looking for in Costa Rica! :innocent:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Blue skies and brilliant sunshine over West Yorkshire, and long may it continue. I hate snow, not much fun when your only mode of transport is a scooter :eek:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

missus scotty wrote:there is a howling gale, I'm expecting a coo to go flying past the window at any minute.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:

There was a lite dusting of the stuff here in Glesga this morning, but it's almost entirely melted now.

I have the same feeling as Gottdammerung - watching the country grind to a hopeless halt because of a bit of frozen rain is highly amusing :twisted: .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

missus scotty wrote:Snow, snow and more snow. Enough to get out of going to work :D , but not enough to get the sledge out :( :( boo!
Schools are closed, lorries stuck on the A9, journeys that should take 10mins are taking 30mins or more there is a howling gale, I'm expecting a coo to go flying past the window at any minute.
And the electric has just come back on after being off for 4hours, I'm off to make a cup of tea and a bit of toast before it goes off again, which no doubt it will.
Just make sure that fire is lit, had to cook all sorts on the coal fire last winter during the floods!

You have fire up there? :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Zuma wrote:You have fire up there? :lol:
Bloody oi! Teuchtar/Choochter jokes are my job 'round here! :wink: :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

hallucienate wrote:About 26 degrees C and sunny here today. :D
Thats it, we are trading places. It has been snow here, but it went away again, now its just icy rain. I just cant wait for it to become -25 degrees C again....... :cry: :x :roll:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Sorry Claire :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Spanked Dave :lol: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Zuma wrote:
boudicca wrote: Bloody oi! Teuchtar/Choochter jokes are my job 'round here! :wink: :twisted:
Spanked Dave :lol: :twisted:
Nah, that will happen later (metaphorically) as the Cat and Zuma poker championship night unfolds down here...and before anyone gets sarky, I mean Texas Hold Em...
scotty
Overbomber

Zuma wrote: the Cat and Zuma poker championship night unfolds down here...
What kind of poker will yous be playing....Dave....eh? :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Now it has started to snow over here too :eek:

Didn't realise it but my mom just came home and said she had a 5 cm thick layer of snow on the car and indeed it became white very fast :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr