Currently totally f-ed off by...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

(OK this is for those moments when p!ssed off just doesn't cut the mustard...)

CTFOB my work..

b@stards have decided to introduce a new "bonus" scheme, where its on an individual basis and we have to produce 50% more work per day for a 50% reduction in our monthly bonus. Thing is, we can't actually physically produce 50% more work even if we tried..

Basically it's equivalent to a £150/€240 pay cut each month..

Merry F@cking Christmas innit?

:evil:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

:roll: Fucking fascists. Sounds horribly like my workplace, where I was once told that my "action plan" to avoid stage 1 disciplinary proceedings involved achieving and maintaining productivity of "at least 100%".
анархия
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

smiscandlon wrote::roll: Fucking fascists. Sounds horribly like my workplace, where I was once told that my "action plan" to avoid stage 1 disciplinary proceedings involved achieving and maintaining productivity of "at least 100%".
Innit?

Worst of it is, that following the takeover of a company there are two lots of people doing our kind of work. Thing is, the people from the other company can at least reach the minimum bonus because most of their stuff either involves putting a full stop as one piece of work or copying text from another source and pasting it.

They don't actually have to write anything most of the time.

I'm wondering if the union could have a case for changes to expected earnings, which is what it really is..
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

That's ridiculous! :eek:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Not that it helps much, but with you on this one - have just been moved sideways at work as my projects "were not working". Just a shame that the reason they were not working was the management were deliberately buggering up any requests I put in for jobs to be done. My only options were "cry wolf" directly to the top at which point they would have asked said management why I was whingeing...

Catch 22 anyone?