Janice Long...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

...played the Sisters last night :D :D , but it was "More" :(
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:eek: How did you find out? How, when, where??? Tell more!
"as we walk on the floodland"
scotty
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote::eek: How did you find out? How, when, where??? Tell more!
clicky, she does play some good "choons", NMA, Joy Division and the Sisters all this week :D.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
TwinKle
Road Kill

I've not listened to Janice Long for years..... Come to think of it i aint listened to any radio for quite a while... :roll:
~~ AnD the deVil in blacK dreSS waTches oVer, mY guardiaN anGel walks aWay ~~
Andie
Overbomber

Yikes...Radio 2 alert :wink:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
TwinKle
Road Kill

Burn wrote:Yikes...Radio 2 alert :wink:
Double yiKes and cripes.... looks like I'll afta! :eek:
Andie
Overbomber

TwinKle wrote:

aaahhh...ye cannie beat a spot of Terry for breakfast or the commute to work in the mornings...

thankfully me car radio doesn't work :innocent: :wink:
TwinKle
Road Kill

Burn wrote:
TwinKle wrote:

aaahhh...ye cannie beat a spot of Terry for breakfast or the commute to work in the mornings...

Terry Wogan is he still in the land of the living? You're being spoilt with his dullcit tones travelling down the airways, how do you stay awaKe? :roll:
Andie
Overbomber

TwinKle wrote:
Burn wrote:
TwinKle wrote: Double yiKes and cripes.... looks like I'll afta! :eek:

Terry Wogan is he still in the land of the living? You're being spoilt with his dullcit tones travelling down the airways, how do you stay awaKe? :roll:
i shoves a CD in...and listens to ra Cult... :innocent:
TwinKle
Road Kill

The fire in your eyes keeps me alive
The fire in your eyes keeps me alive
I'm sure in her you'll find
The sanctuary.... :evil:
Andie
Overbomber

yep...something like that

altho most of the chooons (©Bodicca) seem to have Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhh some where in them...

personally i'd rather have Peace Love and Dreamtime
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Edit: must learn to post in correct thread :oops:
Last edited by lazarus corporation on 17 Dec 2005, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
TwinKle
Road Kill

Burn wrote:yep...something like that

altho most of the chooons (©Bodicca) seem to have Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhh some where in them...

Ive only seen em live once when they were The Southern Death Cult supporting Bauhaus... a night i'll never forget in a hurry!
scotty
Overbomber

Anything by The Cult works for me Burn, even the bad stuff is Great :notworthy: :notworthy: .
Andie
Overbomber

scotty wrote:

Anything by The Cult works for me Burn, even the bad stuff is Great :notworthy: :notworthy: .
seconded...
scotty
Overbomber

Burn wrote:
scotty wrote:

seconded...
Livingstone Forum '89, with the Claytown Troupe, two nights, SUPERB, Playhouse 86/87 ?.
Andie
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Burn wrote:
scotty wrote: Anything by The Cult works for me Burn, even the bad stuff is Great :notworthy: :notworthy: .
seconded...
Livingstone Forum '89, with the Claytown Troupe, two nights, SUPERB, Playhouse 86/87 ?.
errr

20 November 1989 The Forum, Livingston, Scotland 2CD
Disc 1: New York City, Lil’ Devil, Automatic Blues, Love, American Horse, Sun King, Soul Asylum, Edie (Ciao Baby)
Disc 2: Solo-Rain, Sweet Soul Sister, Wild Flower, Fire Woman, She Sells Sanctuary, Love Removal Machine :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
scotty
Overbomber

Burn wrote:
scotty wrote:
Burn wrote: seconded...
errr

20 November 1989 The Forum, Livingston, Scotland 2CD
Disc 1: New York City, Lil’ Devil, Automatic Blues, Love, American Horse, Sun King, Soul Asylum, Edie (Ciao Baby)
Disc 2: Solo-Rain, Sweet Soul Sister, Wild Flower, Fire Woman, She Sells Sanctuary, Love Removal Machine :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
8) :notworthy: 8) :notworthy: Aye, The Cult are GREAT. *END*
Andie
Overbomber

i know that is only one of the nights...can't find anyone with the other night yet

Playhouse was March 87...no sign of that lil beauty either...still it's always worth looking
scotty
Overbomber

Burn wrote:i know that is only one of the nights...can't find anyone with the other night yet

Playhouse was March 87...no sign of that lil beauty either...still it's always worth looking
Takes me back that does, had to run like fcuk from the "Playhoos" to the bus stop on the bridges next to the post office for the last bus to Rosewell :lol: , happy daze!!.
Andie
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Burn wrote:i know that is only one of the nights...can't find anyone with the other night yet

Takes me back that does, had to run like fcuk from the "Playhoos" to the bus stop on the bridges next to the post office for the last bus to Rosewell :lol: , happy daze!!.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

awww...i walked down past Vinyl Villans and into Montgomery Street...about 5 minutes away :innocent:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:

Ahh the last bus through Rosewell, mind the sick! :urff: