Hello Twinkle

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
TwinKle
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:leicester born and bred, me. wouldn't want to live there again after ten years (not very far) away. theres worse places to live though.
are you from there -do i know you? :?:
I'm from Loughborough, I dunno you may I go Rock City a fair biT... :eek:
~~ AnD the deVil in blacK dreSS waTches oVer, mY guardiaN anGel walks aWay ~~
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Eva wrote:Welcome to the jungle! :D
We got fun 'n' games...
TwinKle
Road Kill

nick the stripper wrote:
Eva wrote:Welcome to the jungle! :D
We got fun 'n' games...
I'm racking me brains nowwwwww! :idea:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

right then -a sisters fan/goth from loughboro,a year older than me ?
i must either know you or have seen you or something. i've never lived in lough but i hung around there for a while , doing free techno parties with a system called BWPT. my names Lee,by the way.i don't go to rockcity as much these days except to see bands but i used to practically live there from 1987 until about 1995.
ring any bells?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hello Twinkle Image
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
TwinKle
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:Hello Twinkle Image
Hello MarK.... :)
TwinKle
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:right then -a sisters fan/goth from loughboro,a year older than me ?
i must either know you or have seen you or something. i've never lived in lough but i hung around there for a while , doing free techno parties with a system called BWPT. my names Lee,by the way.i don't go to rockcity as much these days except to see bands but i used to practically live there from 1987 until about 1995.
ring any bells?
Its does sort of ish, do you know any of these folk, John Challands, Steve Smith, Simon Smith, Andy medlock, Paul Garrett, Michael Garrett, Mark Stackhouse, Barney Stackhouse, Gary Sanders, Steve Shields, Carla Thomas, Mark Hopewell or Cassandra Hopewell :?:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

TwinKle wrote: Steve Shields, Carla Thomas, Mark Hopewell or Cassandra Hopewell :?:
I know a Carla Thomas but I guess it's another person....or is she Dutch?
"as we walk on the floodland"
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hi Twinkle
welcome.

I think I'll change my name to fluffy
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Big Si
School Bully

TwinKle wrote:Simon Smith
Quite a common name I believe :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:
does the other wan huv dancing bears?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid

TwinKle wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:right then -a sisters fan/goth from loughboro,a year older than me ?
ring any bells?
Its does sort of ish, do you know any of these folk, John Challands, Steve Smith, Simon Smith, Andy medlock, Paul Garrett, Michael Garrett, Mark Stackhouse, Barney Stackhouse, Gary Sanders, Steve Shields, Carla Thomas, Mark Hopewell or Cassandra Hopewell :?:
is that Barney who used to be in the marmite sisters? medlock, garret and stackhouse all sound familiar but that means fuck all as i'm shit with names.
i never forget a face though, and if that's you in the "who do you look like" thread.... then you could be one of a million goth females i have met over the years. :lol: ;D (you do look familliar as well though.) :?:

TwinKle
Road Kill

Its does sort of ish, do you know any of these folk, John Challands, Steve Smith, Simon Smith, Andy medlock, Paul Garrett, Michael Garrett, Mark Stackhouse, Barney Stackhouse, Gary Sanders, Steve Shields, Carla Thomas, Mark Hopewell or Cassandra Hopewell :?:[/quote]
is that Barney who used to be in the marmite sisters? medlock, garret and stackhouse all sound familiar but that means fuck all as i'm shit with names.
i never forget a face though, and if that's you in the "who do you look like" thread.... then you could be one of a million goth females i have met over the years. :lol: ;D (you do look familliar as well though.) :?:[/quote]

Yeah it tiS me, well Barney and Mark were in a band called Detente do ya remember them?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Hello! 8)
do i drive
or am i driven
eastmidswhizzkid

TwinKle wrote:Yeah it tiS me, well Barney and Mark were in a band called Detente do ya remember them?
um....no (though the name rings a bell -having seen a million fly-posters in my time.....)
i'm not doing very well here am i? what's your real name? (if you're feeling brave enough :lol: )

TwinKle
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
TwinKle wrote:Yeah it tiS me, well Barney and Mark were in a band called Detente do ya remember them?
um....no (though the name rings a bell -having seen a million fly-posters in my time.....)
i'm not doing very well here am i? what's your real name? (if you're feeling brave enough :lol: )
TraceY...... :eek:
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:
Big Si wrote:
does the other wan huv dancing bears?
No, I do, and they're hungry for some man flesh :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis