Tierkreis - Into The Zodiac EP released.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Well, we've finally got everything sorted out for our first EP. The CDs have been made and the website is finally all fixed.

The EP has 5 tracks on it, and will be ready for release on New Year's Day.
It'll cost £3.50 inc postage, you can order by PMing me on this forum, or our own one.

NEW YEAR'S DAY EDIT:

The CD is now officially released. Thanks to the 4 people who've shown interest. :notworthy: (I have a bet on with someone that I won't sell more than 10. He thinks I will, go figure. ;D)

Any questions/orders can be placed by PMing me on this forum, or on Tierkreis' forum.
Last edited by Dark on 01 Jan 2006, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I was kinda hoping "Nosferatu" would be TierKreis' new release, just because the album cover is so cool.

PM on its way. :wink:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Nosferatu is the NEXT release. The coverart, for anyone who's unaware, is a still from the first scene in the movie "Nosferatu".

The album title text is also taken from the movie's title. The text was edited, cut-and-pasted and all that to make it say "Tierkreis" too. Took me about half an hour to make it all look good, but I'm proud of it.

That CD will hopefully be released around April, though judging by our previous record when it comes to releasing material, it's not unsafe to expect it in late 2007 :P
robertzombie
Overbomber

Can we hear a minuscule sample? I am doing a musical project using keyboards and computerised drums, I would like to hear what you guys sound like...
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:Can we hear a minuscule sample? I am doing a musical project using keyboards and computerised drums, I would like to hear what you guys sound like...
I think you can still hear two samples on Terikreis' forum
Dark
Underneath the Rock

An edited version of one of the EP songs is now on the Downloads page, kindly hosted by Megaupload.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

A quick bump, to say we've released it. Major thanks to the nice folk who ordered already. :notworthy:
So yeah. Another 90 or so copies left to shift to sell them all, and about another 7 until we make back all our losses.

For anyone interested, the prices are:

£4 for postage anywhere in the UK (£3.50 if you pick it up in person)
�€6 for postage anywhere in Europe (€5 if you pick it up in person, but what're the chances of that? ;))

(Sorry, Francis, that deal we made ages ago that you'd give me your Long Train flexi if I made 4 songs can't really apply now, since I have my own. ;D)
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I'll get back at ya for an order, Korin ;)

If not, remind me in a couple of weeks ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Cheers, Izzy. ;D

Tell me when the next FGG release is ready too, I'll need to listen to it and take some lessons from someone who can actually make music. :lol: