Heartland after Eldrich finally hangs up his shades?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Will next year finally see an "official" end to all future Sisters projects?, if so will it effect Heartland?.
Last edited by scotty on 23 Dec 2005, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I hope not!

Even if the band ceases to exist, that doesn't have to mean all the wonderful people will stop liking eachother and wanting to have a chat every now and then, right?

Look at today, 99% of activity is in non-Sisters related forums (like general chat) already :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

QB would break too many hearts doing something like that...
i believe him to be a gentleman :wink:

there is an army you know...
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

Aye, Z is right, and anyway (ya Fud!), whit aboot all the cryptic stuff PiB/EZ, Bux, QB, Dan, the_happening etc. go oan aboot?
We are mere satellites in their planets' orbit.
Clam Down, Our Lee!

Plus we've turned into a 'Global Virtual Social Club'. :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:, whit aboot all the cryptic stuff PiB/EZ, Bux, QB, Dan, the_happening etc. go oan aboot?
Like I said Blast, it's real "Dusty Bin" stuff :urff: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

If what you say, Scotty, is true, then these guys should've been deleted AGES ago. ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Can't stop.....I still have weeding duties :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Petseri
Overbomber

Over two thirds of HL's posts are in the General Forum, so how much is really Siters-related around here? 8)

Mind you, about 2/3 of HL's posts could be deleted without anyone but post-whores noticing.... :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:If what you say, Scotty, is true, then these guys should've been deleted AGES ago. ;D

IZ.
:lol: very good IZ, but I didn't say anything, just asked what people think would happen, will some people leave?, will there be less people join?, will less people turn up at McHeartlander meets?........
Petseri
Overbomber

Probably fewer wopuld join. Just look at the spike of new registered used in August, when the last tour took place. Perugoth still would create a new username every three months, though.
James Blast
Banned

scotty wrote:will less people turn up at MacHeartlander meets?........
jist as well me and Andrew S enjoy each others company and can talk about many things, whilst getting pished :D
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
scotty wrote:will less people turn up at MacHeartlander meets?........
jist as well me and Andrew S enjoy each others company and can talk about many things, whilst getting pished :D
Haw ya Mad Bovril, you'll have the pleasure of the McChoochters on the 30th, that no' enough? :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:eek: Now stop your nonsense-talk right this minute, Keef!

If we must play Devil's Advocate, though, it would make no difference to me posting here, and I think a lot of others must feel the same. Neither would a nuclear winter :lol: .
It's not as though we're constantly arguing over which track on their latest album is the best, is it? Even our own Meedja Monitor can't tell us they're gonna be on Top Of The Pops tonight.

So as another Quiff Boy once sang... "What difference does it make?" :innocent: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

"it makes's none"... now he has gone...?
~ Peter Steele
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Von wasn't exactly doing much when the forum started, so an official resignation won't make much difference.

Heartland will go on.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

nick the stripper wrote: Heartland will go on.
seeing as it's christmas, can't resist

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that heartland does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heartland
And my heartland will go on and on
;D
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

Leeeeeeeee!, PiB has gone all cryptic, again :lol: :(
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

James Blast wrote:Leeeeeeeee!, PiB has gone all cryptic, again :lol: :(
:lol: however his Painted Blackness has provided the most convincing evidence that he (and therefore we) won't be in vegas in feb. cryptic he may be but i don't think he'd get himself booked on a training course in york if he was going to be in the u.s. :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

dont worry, HL will continue should the sisters pack it in at any time in the near future...

what it will end up like though is anyone's guess. but fear not, we're going nowhere 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

Quiff Boy wrote:dont worry, HL will continue should the sisters pack it in at any time in the near future...

what it will end up like though is anyone's guess. but fear not, we're going nowhere 8)
You could always start up an ABBA forum.

Super Trouper anybody? ;D

"I was sick and tired of everything,
When I called you last night from glasgow" :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

given the level of activity, HL could go on forever and no one would notice any difference, i suspect. long may it continue..
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Eldrich? Sorry, I'm in a pedantic mood. :)
christophe
Overbomber

:lol: even if Andrew would give a official statement and announce The Sisters end, 90% of us guys would still be speculating the release of the new record.
Face it, this is gone go on and on and on and on and on (you get the picture :wink: )
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Indeed Christophe...

It'll be oh, but reunion this and reunion that all day long :lol:

Why should he give us news, whatever we make up is probably still better :P :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr