Happy Birthday Jesus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

NOT ;D
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

:lol:

Anyway, allegedly he wasn't even born the exact day of christmas, but they just 'moved' the date to christmas because it was more convenient for it to be together with pagan feasts?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote::lol:

Anyway, allegedly he wasn't even born the exact day of christmas, but they just 'moved' the date to christmas because it was more convenient for it to be together with pagan feasts?
Indeed they did
scotty
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:

Indeed they did
Bollox, Christmas was invented by Mr Marks & Mr Spencer ( or the auldin' days equivalent ) to get a few more "groates" over the counter during the quietest time of the commercial year, Bah fuckin' himbug :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

scotty
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:

Indeed they did
Bollox, Christmas was invented by Mr Marks & Mr Spencer ( or the auldin' days equivalent ) to get a few more "groates" over the counter during the quietest time of the commercial year, Bah fuckin' himbug :evil:
And that f**ker Berard Mathews, he had a hand in it to, I forgot about him :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

and may God Bless You All! <serious> :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

coke (the drink Lee :roll: ) and their red santa to match the corporate colours :urff:

where's a good pagen festival...something that has real roots in our history...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
pikkrong
Overbomber

(if it doesn't work, then
http://pilt.ee/i/p/5/34/163613456f51bc.jpg and Refresh)
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

Nice Rüssel, Indrek. :wink:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
pikkrong
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:Nice Rüssel, Indrek. :wink:

I'm afraid most of Heartlanders don't laugh anymore - they have seen that old joke each bloody year since Dec 2002. It's like the German TV comedy shown each New-Year's Eve ;D , by the way - in recent years they have shown it here as well.
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:

I'm afraid most of Heartlanders don't laugh anymore - they have seen that old joke each bloody year since Dec 2002. It's like the German TV comedy shown each New-Year's Eve ;D , by the way - in recent years they have shown it here as well.
Which one do you mean? Every German watches this old english TV-sketch with the lady and her butler, who falls over the lion head.
pikkrong
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:
pikkrong wrote:

Which one do you mean? Every German watches this old english TV-sketch with the lady and her butler, who falls over the lion head.
exactly. isn't it German?
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
canon docre wrote:
pikkrong wrote: Thanks :)

:lol: :lol: :notworthy:

Oh no. this is even the one and only TV program in German TV that was never dubbed.
And furthermore we Germans usually don't have any butlers around. Sadly.
pikkrong
Overbomber

canon docre wrote: And furthermore we Germans usually don't have any butlers around. Sadly.
Oh yes, no I remember - even you didn't have a chauffeur :|
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
canon docre wrote: And furthermore we Germans usually don't have any butlers around. Sadly.
Hey, wasn't my driving good enough for you? And don't forget you were allowed to sit in Bob. :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Hey, wasn't my driving good enough for you? And don't forget you were allowed to sit in Bob. :wink:
I think your driving was excellent because I didn't notice it. But let me ask you:

"Who is BOB?"
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:

I think your driving was excellent because I didn't notice it. But let me ask you:

"Who is BOB?"
I can't see the pic :( although so far I could see all the pics you posted.
pikkrong
Overbomber

:urff:
Well, I tried to ask the question as Rowan Atkinson would do it (there was a photo of him).
do i drive
or am i driven
canon docre
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote::urff:
Well, I tried to ask the question as Rowan Atkinson would do it (there was a photo of him).

Now I can see it. :D

This is Bob:

on my cars license plate stands Bob too, so I thought there might be a connection. :wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
canon docre wrote: Which one do you mean? Every German watches this old english TV-sketch with the lady and her butler, who falls over the lion head.

Oh no. this is even the one and only TV program in German TV that was never dubbed.
And furthermore we Germans
usually don't have any butlers around. Sadly.
They show that here every year too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_for_one
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

pikkrong wrote:Image

(if it doesn't work, then
http://pilt.ee/i/p/5/34/163613456f51bc.jpg and Refresh)
I get : "pilt.ee serverist ei ole lubatud pilte teistesse süsteemidesse linkida." whatever that says (though it looks funny :lol: ) - after I refresh... I could see Rowan Atkinson though ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote: They show that here every year too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_for_one
Blimey. I had no idea that it's practically unknown in the english-speaking world.

For all of you who think they had missed something: Its very unfunny and predictable. Just don't bother.
eotunun
Overbomber

I used to laugh my head off about Dinner for one.
I was about 6 years old then, am I forgiven?
Actually-It`s not that bad. If you had as many drinks
as Freddie Frinton did in the play.
And, @CD: It`s a Tigerhead. For not paying attention, you`re sentenced to watch it this year. Let`s say five of the twentyfive times they show it. ;D
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:I get : "pilt.ee serverist ei ole lubatud pilte teistesse süsteemidesse linkida." whatever that says (though it looks funny :lol: )
There speaks a native of the country with the silliest language in the world! :P :lol:

Are the Dutch and the Estonians in some kind of running competition to see who can squeeze the most double vowels into their words? :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets