Star Wars ep 3

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

What more can I say? It has everything!! And omg so sad at times, a tear lurking here and there. Dont say you didnt feel it, I know grown men who think the same. :P

This has probably allready been a thread, but if so, I missed it...
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

All in all a good film, but after seeing the scenes with Anikin and Padme, I hope they had enough wood left to make the set
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I think it's the best one out of the three new films
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i'd agree that it's the best out of the three new ones -but that's hardly up against any sort of competition is it? i think they have totally squandered the potential of the prequels.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i'd agree that it's the best out of the three new ones -but that's hardly up against any sort of competition is it? i think they have totally squandered the potential of the prequels.
True - but it's the best of a bad bunch
James Blast
Banned

aye, good movie... anyone need a copy? :innocent:
Batman Begins is better BTW
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i'd agree that it's the best out of the three new ones -but that's hardly up against any sort of competition is it? i think they have totally squandered the potential of the prequels.
I take it you mean artistic and creative, rather than marketing potential :( :roll:

But I kinda liked it. Out of those 3. Not "proper" Star Wars I hasten to add :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

What's Star Wars? :puzzled:

Oh, it's that movie thingy where they start off with the ending and then, after several years, they film the beginning, replacing the plasticine stuff with a digital horse-c*ck called Jar Jar who does not know when to shut up and sadly enough does not die at the end of err... the first/fourth movie?

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

James Blast wrote:aye, good movie... anyone need a copy? :innocent:
Batman Begins is better BTW
I havent seen that.. yet. I do look forward to it though. My brother has it, so I will probably borrow it from him on thursday when he is coming over for chilli. (Ill be eating something else, my tummy isnt that manly man) :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
James Blast
Banned

the young DV gets chopped about and singed 'round the edges, I laughed! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:the young DV gets chopped about and singed 'round the edges, I laughed! :lol:
Yeah but the bit where they put on the helmet and he becomes Darth Vader is very cool
James Blast
Banned

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
James Blast wrote:the young DV gets chopped about and singed 'round the edges, I laughed! :lol:
Yeah but the bit where they put on the helmet and he becomes Darth Vader is very cool
nah! that was a hoot too, Libs :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
nah! that was a hoot too, Libs :lol:
There's no pleasing some people is there?! :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Och!
wanders off muttering 'bloody wimmin, never happy' :|
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:What's Star Wars? :puzzled:

Oh, it's that movie thingy where they start off with the ending and then, after several years, they film the beginning, replacing the plasticine stuff with a digital horse-c*ck called Jar Jar who does not know when to shut up and sadly enough does not die at the end of err... the first/fourth movie?

IZ.
:notworthy: :notworthy: of all the (many) things that were fucking shite about "the phantom menace" (even the title's s**t: what? so there isn't a real menace? why bother then you cunt?!!) the thing i hated the most was that gibbering spastic jar-jar binks. :evil:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

After an evening of Vodka in a bar I watched all three of them with a friend. It was a long night and morning.

Nice special effects but that's about it. Not really the kind of movie(s) I prefer but good to have watched them.....once.
"as we walk on the floodland"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:the thing i hated the most was that gibbering spastic jar-jar binks. :evil:
:lol: Don't hold back now Lee, tell us what you really think! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:the thing i hated the most was that gibbering spastic jar-jar binks. :evil:
Harsh, but true :notworthy:
Mrs. Snowey

markfiend wrote:
Even the bloody ewoks were preferable to that creation. :roll: :twisted:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I liked the Ewoks :oops:

yub yub!
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

markfiend wrote:
Not only that, but he encourages unholy thoughts and lusts! :eek: (PROBABLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK!)

SO KILL KILL KILL! :twisted:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
canon docre
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I liked the Ewoks :oops:

yub yub!
I prefer dwarfs in furry costumes to badly drawn & flat comic figures anytime.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Mrs. Snowey

Personally, I think the main character responsible for ruining Star Wars was Lucas himself. Git.

Someone should have told him to stop fiddling and just leave it alone :innocent: 8)
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Mrs. Snowey wrote:Someone should have told him to stop fiddling and just leave it alone :innocent: 8)
True but I know that the temptation of more films was too much for me personally (even if they weren't that great)
canon docre
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: SO KILL KILL KILL! :twisted:
Bantha fodder? Moi? Pffffft. :evil:

@Mrs Snowey: exactly!
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.