Las Vegas ticket ordering

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Petseri
Overbomber

I will be ordering tickets soon. If anyone overseas needs tickets ordered for a domestic source, let me know. I am not sure how many people are going with me yet, but I should be able to order an extra ticket or two. There appears to be a limit of eight tickets which can be bought.

Has anyone actually gotten tickets yet?

Martin
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have purchased two.
They are general seating, not assigned, and have to be picked up at the venue.
Tickets are damn cheap ($35US inc. fees).
Petseri
Overbomber

I probably will spring the extra $10 and have them sent to me. Being in Canada, I guess that you did not have that option, though.

Thanks for confirming that it is general admission.
Petseri
Overbomber

Three extra tickets for fellow fans 5,000 km away have been ordered. ;D

Martin
MW
Road Kill

For those internationally (or even domestically) considering a trip to Vegas - Price up a comparable trip to Phoenix on Saturday the 18'th. With LAS and PHX confirmed for this 'tour', OR - there will likely be other dates, at least on the West Coast USA forthcoming. PHX information as follows:

http://www.luckymanonline.com/EventDeta ... ventID=759
Last edited by MW on 29 Dec 2005, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
Francis
Overbomber

With regard to buying tickets on-line through the HoB: Does anyone know whether all I need is a US/ Canadian address to register as a member and have the tickets sent to but can use my own credit card to buy them, or would the credit card holder's address need to match the one used for registration/ delivery?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
NitaNitro
Road Kill

Hi all

Lurked here for a long time but finally decided to add my 2 cents, especially since I got my tickets this morning for Las Vegas and promptly booked my flights :D

I registered on HOB website ages ago and it's been very useful getting tickets in advance of them going on sale to general public. Just register and add a zip code of anything local to where you want tickets i.e. a Vegas zip code, (you can pick one up from a hotel website) Make sure you order the tickets as 'Will call' to pick up on the night, and when you fill in your billing address make sure you put your full uk (or wherever) address and finish it with Nevada and the zip you registered with.

One final note we always order with AMEX, it might be that their address checking isn't as thorough as other credit cards?

Hope this helps
Francis
Overbomber

@NitaNitro: Thanks for that. It all sounds a bit too cloak-and-dagger for my liking though and I'd prefer to have the tickets in my hand before getting on the plane. The dogs would smell my paranoia otherwise and I'd never get past customs. :lol:
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

Francis,

Panic thee not.
Me missus tells the truth.
I've picked up tix for HOBs in the US from everything from Motorhead to Blondie using this very method and my (t)rusty AMEX card.

You just get a confirmation email that says somat like:
Your Address
Lancs, UK
California 90120

As long as you turn up with the ref number from that email, your passport and the credit card that you booked on at the will call window, then Von's yer uncle :von:

Oh bugger...now I've re-registered & posted too....<re-lurks>

Lee

PS. Hiya Quiffy...big hairy git and wife here, last seen & spoken to before New Meth BTW :notworthy:
canon docre
Overbomber

merrisl wrote: Oh bugger...now I've re-registered & posted too....<re-lurks>

Lee

PS. Hiya Quiffy...big hairy git and wife here, last seen & spoken to before New Meth BTW :notworthy:
christ, is Heartland ready for another Lee? :innocent: :lol: :wink:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

merrisl wrote: You just get a confirmation email that says somat like:
Your Address
Lancs, UK
California 90120

As long as you turn up with the ref number from that email, your passport and the credit card that you booked on at the will call window, then Von's yer uncle :von:
I've tried this method and it does work. Ta muchly! :notworthy:
Tickets booked, paid for and confirmation number received.
Sorted! :D
The Scene won't save you...
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

This Lee's been here just as long...but lurking since losing his password a long, long time ago (can't even remember me original username)...erm...and getting rather p*ssed at a certain York gig, throwing buns, & accosting Von with a harsh...."Got a train to catch. WHERE'S THE FREE SH*T?....great gig BTW" as I sped off :oops: :oops:

Glad to be of assistance.
Must put this Xmas spirit away.

See ya in Vegas then !
Mine's a JD or Wild Turkey and coke.
Look for a very large, hairy, old Northern git arguing with the bouncers as to whether or not he can get in wearing his rather spiffing studded New Rocks (answers usually 'yes'...but it was very close last time)
Start saving now with HOB prices :P

Whoo and indeed Hoo :D

Lee
Francis
Overbomber

Cheers Lee, I'll bear it on mind if my other options don't pan out. I'll be relying on you to get me in if the ticket's not there though. :lol:

Looks like I might be fulfilling two 'must do before I'm past it' dreams in one then. A Sisters tour and the States. God I love this place. Time to give the landlord his Christmas present.

:notworthy:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Scardwel wrote:
merrisl wrote: You just get a confirmation email that says somat like:
Your Address
Lancs, UK
California 90120

I've tried this method and it does work. Ta muchly! :notworthy:
Tickets booked, paid for and confirmation number received.
Sorted! :D
Did you use an Amex card? Mine's a visa so I don't know if it would work. And I wonder if this will work for other ticket sellers as well for the other dates.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:Did you use an Amex card? Mine's a visa so I don't know if it would work. And I wonder if this will work for other ticket sellers as well for the other dates.
I used my Visa card, so yours should work too.
The Scene won't save you...
Francis
Overbomber

@AndrewS: You took the words right out of my mouth. :wink:
jherek
Road Kill

i've registered with HOB using the 90120 zip code as well!!!
but when i try to buy tickets there is no 'buy tickets; option only a message saying 'CALL 4 TIX'.

so are they on sale yet - how did you buy yours from the site?
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

Step by step :) :idea:

LOGIN on HOB site using your registered details (middle of page under header banners).
Since you have a Ca zip you'll prob need to click on "Browse by Region or Venue" on right of your 1st logged in page.
Browse down to Nevada & click on HOB @ Vegas.
Sisters are on page 2.
Click on Sisters name.
Look down the new gig details page that you then get and smile broadly as Order Secure Ticket option is there :D

Lee
jherek
Road Kill

thanks lee

i followed your advice to the lette, logged in, searched by venue, found the sister on page 2, clicked on their name - came to the page with the gig details & links etc...

but, there is still no to buy option, just the CALL 4 TIX message.

i checked out some of the other gigs that are for sale, so i think i know what i'm looking for.

so i'm wondering if it has been (temporarily) taken off sale awaiting the official details being listed on the sisters site?

or am i (still) missing something?
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

DOH!
Cr*p-ish instructions on my part :lol:

Once logged in, if you then click on the MEMBERSHIP banner/header/tag up top left centre, you should then get a "Current Listings: Los Angeles & Orange County" page.
Once there click on 'Browse by region' on right of page & you can then go through the other steps to get a different page with an active buy tix link :D

http://store.hob.com/eventdetail.aspx?event_id=36371

Sorry :roll:

All of this typing in public is killing me..must...get...back..to...lurking.....

Lee
jherek
Road Kill

thanks again lee,

i managed to follow your instructions this time - i can be a bit dense sometimes!

so with this in mind, on the billing page what did you put in as your phone number?
it won't accept my home or mobile number and will not let me proceed without one.
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

Used the one for the Holiday Inn at Buena Park in Ca that has the 90610 zip code :wink:
714-5227000

I think it will accept your any phone number in that sort of format though.

Hope to see ya there after all this :lol:

Lee
Brad

I MAY have two tickets for Vegas that are in need of a good home. If anyone is intereted, PM me.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Well I can't make it (the money thing).

I'm looking forward to future tales of missed flights and changed dates though. (Although of course my fingers are crossed for all :P )
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Brad

So apparently the Vegas tickets are now assigned seat when purchased through ticketmaster. Available seats are now only available in the balcony.
Does this mean us fortunate souls who purchased through HOB a week ago have kick ass seats, or do we need to kick ass?