Happy Birthday to The Sinister!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

OK, let's do this in anti-chronological order.

Quiffy - Thanks muchly! Open the Pod Bay Doors, and take a walk, eh? :wink:

Boudicca - The less said the better, please. :oops: Motz, those would infact be my eyes in shadow, not clear due to boudicca's inability to operate anything technical.

Cheers to Blast and doc p, for having respectively the persistance and anal-retentiveness that obliquely imply you care. I think.

Big up to debaser for the tallest greeting I've had. Scotty - had more than a few! Missus Scotty, it was a Chicken Tikka Bhalti Rogan with a bit more kick to it than I'm used to - just another excuse to drink a bit more, though.

I've also received the highest citation not carried above my avatar - I'll try not to dishonour my title. Quite how I'll manage that is a topic for discussion in July, eh?

And cheers to hom_corleone - did we ever figure out what that meant? A Young Ones episode is nudging my memory, but it's not too clear...

And, obviously, muchos gracias to those kind people who posted beyond the topic review's ability to go back in time. The day itself was rather tame, so I intend to blow the roof off at XXI this Friday. Watch for Sinicorp Industries updates, and have yourselves a grand weekend also.

--T/S
Official Responsible Adult.
aims
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Boudicca - The less said the better, please. :oops: Motz, those would infact be my eyes in shadow, not clear due to boudicca's inability to operate anything technical.
Men and eyeliner don't mix, as proven by a silly friend of mine spending this afternoon's study period bent over a sink in the boys' loos glaring angrily at the mirror and rubbing furiously at his soaking face ;D
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

thanks! that makes me feel so special... :evil:

so did you make the nurse scream?

or should i ask is the lady with you in your avatar a nurse?

or is this in the planning for the night that you might not remember?

MB :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

How could I leave out our dearest foreign Heartlander? Madame, your presence in this thread alone warms my chilly heart.

The young lady who shares my avatar has the privilige of seeing one of my best friends, and whom I feel a certain paternal responsibility for - usually when I'm buying her drinks! However, she certainly enhances any picture she is in. Plus, she's concealing about half my face. :wink:
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

I think it’s a plan to make a certain young lady jealous
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Ed Rhombus wrote:I think it’s a plan to make a certain young lady jealous
Hey, I'm a nasty person, but I'm not suicidal! Any of the girls on this board could tear my arms off without hesitation!
Motz wrote:Men and eyeliner don't mix, as proven by a silly friend of mine spending this afternoon's study period bent over a sink in the boys' loos glaring angrily at the mirror and rubbing furiously at his soaking face
Poor sod. I learned the hard way also, and haven't worn make-up in about six years. No, the shadow I'm referring to is, ah, from my enormous eyebrows. :lol:
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good,

Then God said, "Let us make man" So God created man in his own image.

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good, but it frankly it was all a bit poofy.

So he did bendth down and took iron from the earth, fire from the volcanos, with which he made Tim, and he saw that Tim was Sinister, so he nameth him Tim Sinister,

and he spake unto Tim Sinister and said "Timbo, thou shall walk the earth or stomp about as thou sees fit, house doubles be thy pray and leather trousers be thy staff"

"set of bastards" replied Tim, as he dranketh from the bottle marked 'Ben Eagles"
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
Genesis 6:4 wrote:There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Behind as ever! Hope you had and will have all you need...

If such consumption is safe...

Michael
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ed Rhombus wrote:In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good,

Then God said, "Let us make man" So God created man in his own image.

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good, but it frankly it was all a bit poofy.

So he did bendth down and took iron from the earth, fire from the volcanos, with which he made Tim, and he saw that Tim was Sinister, so he nameth him Tim Sinister,

and he spake unto Tim Sinister and said "Timbo, thou shall walk the earth or stomp about as thou sees fit, house doubles be thy pray and leather trousers be thy staff"

"set of bastards" replied Tim, as he dranketh from the bottle marked 'Ben Eagles"
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

That's what I was taught at school too.

HPBD for whenever it was, Timbo. Nice 'staff'. :von:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

oops sorry I'm late - I was swanning around in Paris, being cultural.

Happy Birthday Timmy - hope you had loads to drink, danced like a fool and got a silly haircut!

or is that just soooo last year for you? :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:hope you had loads to drink, danced like a fool and got a silly haircut

:innocent: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Happiness etc.I know it's a little late, but I do rather think (with your reputation) you will have a weekend to disremember. :lol:

Just make sure anyone in the vicinity with a camera is as unfocused as the equipment :eek: 8)
Why do keyboards get so dirty?