choruses from under a rock

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Elaborate trailer for Johnny English

Cunning
Goths have feelings too
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

possibly, calling it 'currently spying on' would elicit more of a response

doubt it

consigned to the could have been good for the dilettante pile
Goths have feelings too
streamline
Slight Overbomber

:D
I didn't know Moscow had so many avid geologist rock watchers!

MI6 ought to be ashamed - being caught loitering like that.

Stone 'em.

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I hadn't seen the news story yesterday.

While it seems somewhat implausible that the British Secret Services would use this sort of silly strategy, there is a long-running rumour that the CIA considered an assassination attempt against Fidel Castro with exploding cigars...

So nothing is too silly to be ruled out when it comes to the spooks.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Russian sh1ts!

They're turning a bit funny again lately, innit?

*Sponsored by Boudicca: Top-notch political commentary, anywhere, anytime*
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:I hadn't seen the news story yesterday.

While it seems somewhat implausible that the British Secret Services would use this sort of silly strategy, there is a long-running rumour that the CIA considered an assassination attempt against Fidel Castro with exploding cigars...

So nothing is too silly to be ruled out when it comes to the spooks.
On a similar note did the owner of Bacardi not once buy a WWII US bomber plane with the intention of bombing Havana and Castro??
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: I imagine the CIA gave them a plane.

Incidentally, Bacardi were given the US trademark on the phrase "Havana Club Rum" despite the fact that Bacardi is brewed and distilled in Peurto Rico. Buy the real Cuban stuff instead.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

markfiend wrote:Incidentally, Bacardi were given the US trademark on the phrase "Havana Club Rum" despite the fact that Bacardi is brewed and distilled in Peurto Rico. Buy the real Cuban stuff instead.
Habana Club is so much better :notworthy: IIRC it is brewed and distilled in the old Bacardi buildings, the company itself was moved to the US during/after the revolution.

Anyway: The rock is cool. But just a little to plain for James Bond, I'm affraid :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr