Gorgeous George

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Galloway.

Come on, I refuse to believe I'm the only one watching it!

For those who aren't, here are the details but it really has to be witnessed (peering through the fingers of course)

I've met the guy myself, took me on a tour round the Houses Of Parliament.
Lucky me :roll: .

Apparently Billy Hill's is no longer taking bets on him being voted out next, a spokesperson said "We are not a charity". :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

A career down the swanny, or is it just me?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

A motley bunch of has-beens and transvestites?

Far too many comparisons can be drawn!

Nothing can beat George in a leotard, or the inevitable years of therapy.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Well, it's not like George could be doing something useful instead, like representing his constituents... :roll:

Apparently, of the MPs elected at the last General Election, only two have voted in fewer divisions than GG. One is Tony Blair, who has the excuse that being Prime Minister sometimes stops him being able to vote, and the other is an MP who died not long after the election.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

In passing, I heard that he had one of the greatest expense accounts of any MP in his last seat. Glad to see he's proving his worth. Does he want to pay my licence fee for having that rubbish on the telly?
Al
Road Kill

I think he's a fanny.

End of.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: Don't hold back then. Tell us what you really think! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
scotty
Overbomber

Al wrote:I think he's a fanny.

End of.
Nope, a "Fanny" is a good thing, nice to look at, a great thing to spend time with and gives men a purpose in life, none of which you could say about that penile wart fuckin' embarrassing oxygen thief :evil: :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Al
Road Kill

I don't post here much, just flit in from time to time. But that man perplexes me and fills me with so much frustration that I had to post something.

Believe it or not, I thought long and hard about what I would say about him. first of all I thought of typing that he was a c**t, then decided that typing he was a fanny is a more condescending term, in a Glasgow stylee.

However, the legal ramifications of saying that someone is something (a c**t or a fanny for example) are a bit dodgy.

So, instead of saying "He's a fanny" I decided to type "I think he's a fanny"

Such random thought into one small post. :wink:
Al
Road Kill

scotty wrote:
Al wrote:I think he's a fanny.

End of.
Nope, a "Fanny" is a good thing, nice to look at, a great thing to spend time with and gives men a purpose in life, none of which you could say about that penile wart fuckin' embarrassing oxygen thief :evil: :evil:
Penile wart.

Why didn't I think of that.

Much more descriptive.

Would have saved me a couple of posts as well. :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Al wrote:However, the legal ramifications of saying that someone is something (a c**t or a fanny for example) are a bit dodgy.

So, instead of saying "He's a fanny" I decided to type "I think he's a fanny"
Wise move!

Knowing George, he'd probably have you hauled up in a highly-publicised libel case if you weren't careful. :roll: :lol:

He is a fanny....

...allegedly. :innocent: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

maybe he's that new lump on my left nad?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:maybe he's that new lump on my left nad?
Is that no' your right nad? :innocent:
you know i'm only kiddin'!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

He used to be my local MP. He is obviously bright and he makes full use of his substantial powers of speech, but he is indeed a fanny. Although I agree with a lot of his opinions, he is a a domineering arsehole and I just don't have time for the guy. And I sincerely hope he's using his holidays for the time spent in the Big Brother House. I have my doubts about that.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

agreed -i can't stand barrymore but i thought he wiped the floor with galloway.
strange really -most "celebries" go on reality shows to save their careers.... :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: