oh dear

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

constructive criticism not welcome then?

be seeing you
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
aims
Overbomber

RicheyJames wrote:constructive criticism
That has to be the most appalling misspelling of "utter bollocks" that I've ever seen, Richey, but you you're forgiven since it's so early in the morning.

There was nothing constructive in his post unless you consider thinly veiled attacks on sections of Heartland users constructive of course :urff:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

RicheyJames wrote:constructive criticism
not welcome then?
let him bring it on, within the rules, we could play with him.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

the Lord giveth and then the bastard taketh away again
Last edited by paint it black on 06 Feb 2006, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goths have feelings too
canon docre
Overbomber

RicheyJames wrote:constructive criticism not welcome then?

be seeing you
I could see some valid points in this post, but the praising of his buddies (or even his own aliases) in ryhme form was a bit silly, wasn't it?
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

he always was a superior, arrogant bastard. i felt that post was taking p*ss just a little too much. out of me, and out of you lot. and not for the first time.

just being consistent ricardo. i'd do the same to anyone who came on here trolling ;)

but you must do as you feel. :roll:

tis the season to be flouncing, tra-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la....
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:he always was a superior, arrogant bastard.
Heh. That's probably a little harsh, but I can see where you are coming from, and really don't mind the personal observations. And, QB, you are right- I don't care sufficiently to really make a meal of it. Two comments tho'.

1. I think you would have been better off not locking the post, and instead letting it either sink under the weight of its own self-important dullness, or bob briefly at the top like cr*p it apparently is.

2. It would be a shame if RJ were to go.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Some of us do try to have the occasional intelligent conversation on here. Some of us even change our minds about certain issues due to those conversations.

IMO if you don't want to post any more, just don't. No need to be a drama queen about it.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Master Margarita wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:he always was a superior, arrogant bastard.
Heh. That's probably a little harsh, but I can see where you are coming from, and really don't mind the personal observations. And, QB, you are right- I don't care sufficiently to really make a meal of it. Two comments tho'.

1. I think you would have been better off not locking the post, and instead letting it either sink under the weight of its own self-important dullness, or bob briefly at the top like cr*p it apparently is.

2. It would be a shame if RJ were to go.
1) aye, point taken. i'll give you that. :oops: :D

2) its a shame when anyone goes. usually. obviously in the past there have been several well-publicised examles of when this isnt the case, but usually it is. ;D
Francis
Overbomber

Players come and go, but the team carries on.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

calm down dears, it's only a forum.

and, for the record, i'm going nowhere so you can all dry your tears. i'll always be here. watching. waiting...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You'd better be.

We all know that under that gruff exterior there's a fwuffy wickle bunny trying to get out.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

fuck off

:wink:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

;D
—Bertrand Russell
Francis
Overbomber

RicheyJames wrote:it's only a forum
Oh no, it's much more than that.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

now now, girls. :lol:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

All right, let's get something straight here: I'm better than you. All of you. I doubt you realize it, but that is merely the most obvious example of your total ignorance beyond what you are currently eating/drinking/thinking and whose birthday it is. Whether or not you are a year older today is no concern of mine.

My middle-class disdain for anything other than myself prevents me from posting something I might find of interest, or that might steer the conversation in a direction I wish it to go, so would you mind if I just bitch for a second? I'm feeling in need of a little attention today. Thanks ever so much.

How embarrassing to appear on a list like that, although I'm sure my bad attitude warrants it. Meow!
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

CorpPunk wrote:All right, let's get something straight here: I'm better than you. All of you. I doubt you realize it, but that is merely the most obvious example of your total ignorance beyond what you are currently eating/drinking/thinking and whose birthday it is. Whether or not you are a year older today is no concern of mine.

My middle-class disdain for anything other than myself prevents me from posting something I might find of interest, or that might steer the conversation in a direction I wish it to go, so would you mind if I just bitch for a second? I'm feeling in need of a little attention today. Thanks ever so much.

How embarrassing to appear on a list like that, although I'm sure my bad attitude warrants it. Meow!
You look stupid without an avatar. Change it.

And I want some attention too. I just had my first week of work this year and I am tired. On the other hand, I have money to spend. Nice chicks in chainmail please apply to above address.

Thank you.

Nothing in this post shall be copied for personal use. It is the property of the owner's genius alone.

Keep up the good work, you all. ;D

Woof.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol:

morning jen ;)
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:All right, let's get something straight here: I'm better than you. All of you. I doubt you realize it, but that is merely the most obvious example of your total ignorance beyond what you are currently eating/drinking/thinking and whose birthday it is. Whether or not you are a year older today is no concern of mine.

Unfortunately for you, I don't care enough to respond to that.
hallucienate
Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

Nor do I.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

CorpPunk wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

But you noticed my posting! Yay! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

hallucienate wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote: You look stupid without an avatar. Change it.
Nor do I.
Indeed.
James Blast
Banned

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I just had my first week of work this year and I am tired.
lazy bastard
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

markfiend wrote:
We all know that under that gruff exterior there's a fwuffy wickle bunny trying to get out.

afterthought: i'm sure the publisher's name has only coincidental relevance to the thread that inspired this one. :eek:
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 28 Jan 2006, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: