Another Black Hole ....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:By the way, another missed person: Delilah, or does Ania still hang around here every now and then? :wink:
Hey Zeno, yes I'm here now and then - thank you for thinking about me :kiss: I'm just quite busy -travelling between London and devon all the time and partying (probably) too much! Also - went to Poland twice this month, haha!Hope to party with you somewhere in Europe- perhaps in April?

About Dave R - he is probably too busy trying to repair his marriage, good luck to him :lol: :innocent: :twisted:
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:hello Josh! how the devil are you mate? 8)
I'm very well, thankyou. 8)

So, have I missed much? Any news on a new album?... Thought not. :lol: :wink:
aims
Overbomber

35 tour dates.

Is that "much" enough for you? ;)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Delilah wrote:
Obviousman wrote:By the way, another missed person: Delilah, or does Ania still hang around here every now and then? :wink:
Hey Zeno, yes I'm here now and then - thank you for thinking about me :kiss: I'm just quite busy -travelling between London and devon all the time and partying (probably) too much! Also - went to Poland twice this month, haha!Hope to party with you somewhere in Europe- perhaps in April?
Glad to see you :D Better party too much then too little, isn't it :lol:

And about partying somewhere in Europe: Paris, April 14th? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
pikkrong
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:AndyTG PM'd me a few months ago to say he was ready to return if people still wanted him, I replied saying he was much missed and looked forward to his return.
The PM is still sitting in my outbox, unopened. :(
The next time please let him know that people want him (and his stories about The Merry Thoughts :) ).
do i drive
or am i driven