I love my wife!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

Yesterday, my wife and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.
My wife, being the absolutely adorable creature that she is, gave me a titanium ring with the inscription "First And Last And Always"! Best present ever...

It should be noted that I gave her a CD with all the music that was performed/played at our wedding (a friend of ours sang Depeche Mode´s "Somebody" in church - now THAT´S romantic :) ), but, really, it seems like kind of a flat gift in comparison to what she gave me....
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
Silver_Owl
The Don

TheGoodSon wrote:Yesterday, my wife and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary.
My wife, being the absolutely adorable creature that she is, gave me a titanium ring with the inscription "First And Last And Always"! Best present ever...

It should be noted that I gave her a CD with all the music that was performed/played at our wedding (a friend of ours sang Depeche Mode´s "Somebody" in church - now THAT´S romantic :) ), but, really, it seems like kind of a flat gift in comparison to what she gave me....
That's the best anniversary present! You lucky man.
I got a jumper. :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Maybe you could love other people's wives too.

It would save them a fortune on flowers
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

TheGoodSon wrote: It should be noted that I gave her a CD with all the music that was performed/played at our wedding (a friend of ours sang Depeche Mode´s "Somebody" in church - now THAT´S romantic :) ), but, really, it seems like kind of a flat gift in comparison to what she gave me....

If it's any consolation, I'm a firm believer that it doesn't matter what you give someone as long as it's from the heart.
I'm sure she understands.

I took my wife back to Rosslyn Chapel last October for a third anniversary, which is where we got married before Dan Brown made it fashionable.

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... age_id=351

I think my mother has just about forgiven me for booking The Smurphs to play our wedding reception. :lol:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!