Bauhaus Brixton Academy 3rd feb

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Jeez! all I did was post some (non-mobile phone) pics, will you kids please calm down?!

and you do have an umlaut-y keyboard Claire it just takes a bit of searchhing to find an ü in there.

copy and paste it :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Süde?

Motley Crew? :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

Ahh! you mean Mötley Crüe? :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:...Nor was it the chap who wrote 120 Days Of Sodom... :innocent:
Don't... :urff:

Anyway, my keyboard features a ¨-button, but usually I just add an e, much easier 8) :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Thanks BoF nice lot of photos you have there! :notworthy:

Just one thing, in photos 0724.jpg, 0715.jpg, 0695.jpg, 0694.jpg, 0693.jpg and 0689.jpg, I'm seeing coloured squiggly thingy's that look either like music notes, some are flying through the air :eek: or maybe you have just captured fairies in your shots OR is it a way you are taking the photos?
Very interesting! :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:Has the Bearded one made it back over the Tweed yet?
Yes, but only after getting stuck at Luton airport where EasyJet cancelled all their flights after a minor crash on the runway. I had to stay another night in London so have been trying to catch up ever since.

The London gig was great, although I agree with Scardwel that the sound wasn't, especially at the start. It was a slow burner though, and got better and better, so by Bela Lugosi time, I was ecstatic, and judging by the roar when it started, so were a lot of others. :notworthy: :notworthy:

I didn't know Fruitella still existed, but I suppose they probably do in Woolies (the home for ancient sweets). I decided to leave my Quavers at home, which is probably why I wasn't thoroughly searched.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andrew S wrote:
I didn't know Fruitella still existed, but I suppose they probably do in Woolies (the home for ancient sweets). I decided to leave my Quavers at home, which is probably why I wasn't thoroughly searched.
Don't seem to be any Fruitella at http://www.aquarterof.com/ but I suggest you drop in if only to buy a selection and amaze friends sometime. Only two thieving schoolkids allowed in at once, mind.

Texans? They gottem:
http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/texan-bar-p ... bb5b2b0c65
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

you can get fruitella in any shop here.. and most other places too. it was chewits i had probs with
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Thanks BoF nice lot of photos you have there! :notworthy:

Just one thing, in photos 0724.jpg, 0715.jpg, 0695.jpg, 0694.jpg, 0693.jpg and 0689.jpg, I'm seeing coloured squiggly thingy's that look either like music notes, some are flying through the air :eek: or maybe you have just captured fairies in your shots OR is it a way you are taking the photos?
Very interesting! :D

I had to use a slow shutter speed on my camera because if I used a flash it wiped out the whole picture so that's why there may be some fairies floating around caught unawares!