¿Qué pasa aquí?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Cultural morass? I defy you to find a better quality of insult on any five internet forums you'd care to name...

:wink:

Welcome back, man who disappeared just as I arrived.
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

timsinister wrote:Welcome back, man who disappeared just as I arrived.
Well, this forum wasn't big enough for the two of us back then. Let's just see what happens next.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:Hello again! ;D
Hi there. I just noticed your excellent taste in literature (these tiny "www" buttons do wonders). Darkness at Noon is definitely on my all-time top list, as are the works of Huxley's, Dostoyevsky's and Kafka's on your list.

House recommendations:
  • Graham Greene - The Heart of the Matter
  • Jean-Paul Sartre - Nausea
  • F Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
  • Most anything by Hunter S Thompson
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
boudicca
Sister Midnight

mugabe wrote:
boudicca wrote:Hello again! ;D
Hi there. I just noticed your excellent taste in literature (these tiny "www" buttons do wonders). Darkness at Noon is definitely on my all-time top list, as are the works of Huxley's, Dostoyevsky's and Kafka's on your list.

House recommendations:
  • Graham Greene - The Heart of the Matter
  • Jean-Paul Sartre - Nausea
  • F Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
  • Most anything by Hunter S Thompson
Sartre's covered :wink: .

I might give the others a whirl, the next time I can focus my concentration sufficiently on something other than "currently" threads on my beloved HL... :roll: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
VonsGirl
Road Kill

How the hell are you Mugabe?

Are you still stuck on that earth mover in the park? Or have you moved on to more cat like machinations? Such as making head scarfs for your kittie?

Yes dear....I do remember you....but do you remember ME?