Tomoz - Ben discussing Sisters on Total Rock

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm glad a sleepy Canadian like myself was up at 5am to hear an hour of babbling crap.

I am obviously not a morning person.
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

No Ben. :(
ailime
Amphetamine Filth

so i hadn't miss much i see

at 5 am i woke and up and for a split second i was "do i go ?" ... and then fell back asleep and dreamed i was there on the chat ; seemed so damn real it took a couple of seconds to realize it was a dream...

... so no interview ... eh ?

emi
Les vertiges de l'amour et les effets de la drogue
in short : Andrew Eldritch's effect on me

Ben's Myspace reads:

"Hi folks,

Sorry about today. The nice people at Total Rock were very apologetic! They had some 'phone problems at the studio, so we're gonna reschedule the interview for next week sometime. I'll keep you posted.

Ben x"
"In a bar that's always closing..."
twp
Amphetamine Filth

His Dog Napalm wrote:Ben's Myspace reads:

"Hi folks,

Sorry about today. The nice people at Total Rock were very apologetic! They had some 'phone problems at the studio, so we're gonna reschedule the interview for next week sometime. I'll keep you posted.

Ben x"
Who is in the studio? Total Rock's studio or is someone else in a studio? I am in danger of wishful thinking
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Maybe :von: didn't let him do a pre tour interview.... :roll:

Phone problems in the studio????? No way! Not in this mobile century....
"as we walk on the floodland"