Fiefdom is back

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I suppose you couldn't sleep after that, knowing that there was a determined army out the in the depths of the night?

By the way haven't seen you around for a while?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Thea
Overbomber

Nazareth wrote:I was starting to get somewhere in the game, until the day i got up and found that during the night an alliance had decided to destroy my army with wave after wave of attack...and you can imagine the rest!
Were you who I think you were? I was gonna say 'ullo, but wasn't sure if i'd got the right person or not! :lol:
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

haha, yes it would have been me! I used the same name as my myspace.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I finished with a rank in the 70s or 80s. I started to speed up towards the end (had about 6 relics), but too late to gain any real ground.
scotty
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:I finished with a rank in the 70s or 80s.
I still have the odd one now and agi...................oh..............you said "rank" :innocent: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Thea
Overbomber

They never give you long enough to really get into the game. As soon as you think you're getting somewhere, the bloody round ends!
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

I think i finished up at number 71, would have been higher if i hadnt attracted the wrath of a big alliance! yes i am still bitter, haha!

i agree about it cutting short too quickly, i was just getting into my stride when it finished.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Think I ended up somewhere in the mid-sixties, which is better than last time IIRC
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Obviousman wrote:Think I ended up somewhere in the mid-sixties, which is better than last time IIRC
You still talking about Fiefdom, or is this a fashion statement? ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Think I ended up somewhere in the mid-sixties, which is better than last time IIRC
You still talking about Fiefdom, or is this a fashion statement? ;)

IZ.
Whad'ya reckon 8) :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Thea
Overbomber

Just been and had a look - I finished at 50 - not too bad :D