So you think you know about Movies?,Part Deux!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

SomeKindOfStranger wrote:
scotty wrote:Who got 6, 8, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27 & 30?
6 - lost in translation
27 - x-men
This line makes less and less sense :roll:
You haven’t seen a lot of movies, besides the high budget ones
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Big Si
School Bully

scotty wrote:22/30 on the new one.
25 again! :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
radiojamaica
Overbomber

21/30 for the second one and the one with Kevin Costner is slippin' my mind... damn, I've seen that movie 5 times or so and never managed to stay awake :wink:
scotty
Overbomber

radiojamaica wrote:21/30 for the second one and the one with Kevin Costner is slippin' my mind... damn, I've seen that movie 5 times or so and never managed to stay awake :wink:
The Untouchables.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
radiojamaica
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:21/30 for the second one and the one with Kevin Costner is slippin' my mind... damn, I've seen that movie 5 times or so and never managed to stay awake :wink:
The Untouchables.
of course, those damned untouchables :twisted:
I did manage to see it once without falling to sleep, but the videotape was f**ked, so the end wasn't watchable :urff: ... never tried again :lol:
Thanx Scotty :notworthy:

and dear Scotty, 8 is Sin City (must see!) and 21 is Habla con Ella (It's a Pedro Almodovar movie, but you need to type the translation for that: Talk to her)