Alan Smith

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Poor bastard.

(And that's genuine)
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Norman Hunter wrote:Poor bastard.

(And that's genuine)
He's a bastard.

(And that's also genuine) :innocent:
Give me one good reason
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Coming from a staunch Leeds United fan & absolute Man United hater... I also wish him all the best & hope he recovers.
I hate him in a footballing sense but injuries like that put things into perspective.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I just knew straight away it was nasty. Saw his foot/ankle hang Larsson -style after he fell. Ouch.

Guess they could loan Gregan until the end of the season, now Miller is tied up :lol:
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:I just knew straight away it was nasty. Saw his foot/ankle hang Larsson -style after he fell. Ouch.

Guess they could loan Gregan until the end of the season, now Miller is tied up :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gregan is the king!!!! We can't let him go anywhere! His electric pace would scare the hell out of the Premiership anyway.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Still don't get what a striker is doing playing in midfield.

But then maybe I don't understand football.
Gazza for England manager
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Black Shuck wrote:Still don't get what a striker is doing playing in midfield.
Not very much for the next coupla years. :?

But it's a good point. If an Everton fan thinks it's unusual, imagine how we feel. :urff: Still, he is / was in good company with a left-back, a centre-back, a carthorse (Fletch) and....a midfielder, til he got struck blind. :evil:

Hey ho, I assume this is all still part of the Remove The Glazer's Masterplan A.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Footballer with an injury??

What happened? Did he break a nail?? Someone pull a bit of his hair??
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

He's broken his leg and will be unable to play for about 8 months.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Alan Smith said...

'I knew I was in trouble when I looked down and saw my leg pointing one way and my ankle pointing towards Hong Kong'.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
scotty
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:He's broken his leg and will be unable to play for about 8 months.
But he hasn't really played a game since joining Man Utd :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

scotty wrote:
markfiend wrote:He's broken his leg and will be unable to play for about 8 months.
Is that Manchestersterster Buccaneers?
Only a paand.
scotty
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
scotty wrote:
Is that Manchestersterster Buccaneers?
That's them :D , you do the Beer, we'll do the Fitba' :D
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"