Tour Stats

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
twp
Amphetamine Filth

Just a question of interest, after these 52+ dates, where would Ben and Chris (plus his previous outings) rank in terms of live performances of sisters personnel?

Anyone with more time on their hands care to figure a guess, let alone work it out?
Badlander
Overbomber

twp wrote:Just a question of interest, after these 52+ dates, where would Ben and Chris (plus his previous outings) rank in terms of live performances of sisters personnel?

Anyone with more time on their hands care to figure a guess, let alone work it out?
I won't play it wise and pretend I found a place known of no man. This is common knowledge, but maybe you haven't thought of using this ressource :
http://db.tsom.org/index.html

BTW nice avatar.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
twp
Amphetamine Filth

you're a star

ps I was looking for him as Robocod to rival Chris
Dark
Underneath the Rock

James Pond is a brilliant game. I still play on the Gameboy version, just because the bizarreness, the stretching body and the silly music are great. ;)

Never finished it though, the last room had a boss in that I never worked out how to defeat. Probably I was jumping on its head the wrong way. ;)
robertzombie
Overbomber

twp wrote:you're a star

ps I was looking for him as Robocod to rival Chris
:lol: