Glitter: I didn´t know...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

doc P wrote:
Ozpat wrote:3 lesbians, 2 bi-sexual and 10 straight.
which brings up another ? - what the hell is straight? :innocent: :wink:

:lol:

Okay Christian, you just saved my day... :wink:
Be prepared for that 1 euro Kölsch.... :)
"as we walk on the floodland"
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I heard in the news this morning that he is sentenced to 3 years in jail.
:eek:

Doesn't seem that long but I can imagine that 3 years in jail in Vietnam is a bit different from 3 years in one of our jails.... :roll:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

doc P wrote:which brings up another ? - what the hell is straight? :innocent: :wink:
Boring? :innocent:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ozpat wrote: As for the younger girls of my team; it's different. I see it as experimenting with their boyfriend. They were not abused and it was their free will!
I also think that it's too young but the guys they had sex with where the same age. I cannot see their far future but I don't think this will have a bad influence.
Sorry and call me old skool kind of thinking but you are talking about children having sex with each other. When we look at factors of how life goes and I still haven't seen anyone say it, so I will but AIDS is still out there along with so much more, in the protection of the young, experimenting I do understand but free will at that age falls under the responsibility of the parents.
Ozpat wrote:Like almost everyone they will meet several boys and some of them will be bastards. Just a few persons meet the love of their life at a young age. I think these relationships will affect their lives more.
Broken hearts, abuse(?), finding out they are not straight etc...
Indeed but that is then life as we know it as we grow up.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ozpat wrote:I heard in the news this morning that he is sentenced to 3 years in jail.
:eek:

Doesn't seem that long but I can imagine that 3 years in jail in Vietnam is a bit different from 3 years in one of our jails.... :roll:
I guess so. clicky.

Completely unrelated: Vietnam is one big Communist state, isn't it? Because in the news they said South-Vietnam, but, don't they belong together?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

one last thing I like to add. I wasn't talking about a certain age number. it is all about puberty, when things start. Puberty can occur at any time, it's a bit earlier now than a decade ago. Two days ago in Hamburg a 12 year old gave birth to child, her boyfriend is 17. They say they love each other. I have no reason to doubt their genuine feelings and their caring for the child.
When I was 12 a 30-year old guy fell in love with me and wrote me romantic love letters. I was anything but a premature lolita. I didnt have a clue what this guy was on about. I was very lucky to have parents that prevented him from ever being alone with me.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

MadameButterfly wrote:
Ozpat wrote: As for the younger girls of my team; it's different. I see it as experimenting with their boyfriend. They were not abused and it was their free will!
I also think that it's too young but the guys they had sex with where the same age. I cannot see their far future but I don't think this will have a bad influence.
Sorry and call me old skool kind of thinking but you are talking about children having sex with each other. When we look at factors of how life goes and I still haven't seen anyone say it, so I will but AIDS is still out there along with so much more, in the protection of the young, experimenting I do understand but free will at that age falls under the responsibility of the parents.
Ozpat wrote:Like almost everyone they will meet several boys and some of them will be bastards. Just a few persons meet the love of their life at a young age. I think these relationships will affect their lives more.
Broken hearts, abuse(?), finding out they are not straight etc...
Indeed but that is then life as we know it as we grow up.
I don't call your opinion old school. As I said I also think it's too young and if I will ever experience fatherhood I certainly won't agree with my
kid(s) having sex at such age. Yes a parent is responsible at that age but still....a pubering person has a strong will and I'm not to sure if a puber of 14 years old can be called a child...Pubering also means starting to get interested in the other (or the same) gender.....also sexualy.
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

so 3 years is what you get for taking away the innocence of being a child
being a father of two wonderful girls if something like that would happen to them I certainly would loose my very peaceful mind and....

well we all know about prostitution of young kids but nevertheless....
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
doc P

Dark wrote:
doc P wrote:which brings up another ? - what the hell is straight? :innocent: :wink:
Boring? :innocent:
oh :oops: :lol:
Es ist grausam.
doc P

canon docre wrote:? At least the German National Team is .... :notworthy:
how do you know inside infos? :wink:
Es ist grausam.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

As I see it:
  • A 40+ adult having sex with 10-year-old children is flat-out wrong.
  • Two (or more come to think of it :lol: ) adults enjoying safe, consensual sex is fine, healthy etc.
  • There is a grey area between the two situations.
The problem is that the law doesn't work in grey areas or "Maybe Logic", something is either legal or illegal. No-one would argue against the fact that the line has to be drawn somewhere with respect to age and sexuality, but the harsh fact is that wherever the line is drawn, it always ends up being a compromise between protecting children and allowing young adults their rights. And in the current political climate, the law chooses to err more on the side of protection than of rights.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

The cocky fudgepucker should be put down-over a three year period-I've seen Hostel and there are countless possibilities.........
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Badlander
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:The cocky fudgepucker should be put down-over a three year period-I've seen Hostel and there are countless possibilities.........
Reviving old threads, are you ? :P
I don't think anybody here's going to take his defense now, don't you worry. ;D
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you