Yow cum frum Brum?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Any Brummies in the audience? :?:

Myself and Our Man From Cape Town will be attending the Placebo gig at Birmingham Academy on 9th April. Unfortunately, 9th April also happens to a Sunday, and as we all know, we have this quaint custom in the UK that all major public transport links shut down by 9pm on a Sunday so it'll be difficult to get home after the gig.

Any local knowledge re cheap and cheerful hotels or B&Bs within walking distance/short cab rides of the venue will be gratefully accepted in open forum or via PM.

Ta muchley in advance. :notworthy:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Have you tried the travel lodge? A couple of mates book the one in Brum after Sunday gigs at the academy.

Look for the £26 deals.
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Thanks Heather. :notworthy:

£99.00 at the mo! :urff: I've checked the NEC exhibition listings and there's nothing on to clash with the date so I guess it's a case of waiting and checking on a daily basis nearer the date.

:kiss:

PS: Did Dave get me a Manc ticket or not?
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

No mate, I haven't got you a ticket for Manc...but if you want one PM me and I can nip over to Manc next Sat and get you one.