Hasselt - Pukkelpop 29-08-92

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Does anybody know the correct set list ?

Christers old site...

August 29 1992
Pukkelpop, Hasselt, Belgium
Comfortably Numb-Some Kind of Stranger / First and Last and Always / Ribbons / Alice / Dominion-Mother Russia / Body Electric / Amphetamine Logic / Gimme Shelter / Flood II / This Corrosion / More / Fix / Vision Thing / 1969 / Sister Ray

PIBs Site...

First And Last And Always, Ribbons, Alice, Dominion/Mother Russia, Body Electric, Logic, Gimme Shelter, Flood II, This Corrosion, More, Vision Thing, 1969, Sister Ray/Louie Louie/GhostriderComfortably Numb

So was Comfortably Numb/Skos the opener or closer........

And was Fixx played (its not on "Electric Live" but i have seen it listed on the Video)
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

CN/SKOS was the opener. Not sure about Fix, I'd say 'no', but I've never been able to sit through enough of the grim video to find out. That said, I have wazzed the vid (now dvd) onto Sister Ray - the full version is amazing - features a good five minute or so Doktor solo after the band have buggered off. :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
richie & eddie
Road Kill

Hi,

I was at the concert and I'm quite (but not 100 %) sure they played an awesome "fix".

Great show !
Dan
Overbomber

elguiri wrote:Christers old site...

August 29 1992
Pukkelpop, Hasselt, Belgium
Comfortably Numb-Some Kind of Stranger / First and Last and Always / Ribbons / Alice / Dominion-Mother Russia / Body Electric / Amphetamine Logic / Gimme Shelter / Flood II / This Corrosion / More / Fix / Vision Thing / 1969 / Sister Ray
That tracklist is correct, although if you wanna get technical, add "Happy Birthday To You" between This Corrosion & More.
The last encore, Sister Ray/Louie Loue/Ghostrider, had a longer than usual wait before they started, causing some people to leave and miss it!
Yes, Fix was played.
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Cool ,

So does the missing Fix and second part of Numb/skos Exist on any tape / Bootleg ?
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I was at that gig as well. I even saved the piece of paper on which I wrote the setlist:

Comfortably Numb/SKOS
FALAA
Ribbons
Alice
Dominion/MR
Body Electric
Logic
Gimme Shelter
Flood II
This Corrosion
More
Fix
Vision Thing
Sister Ray/Louie Louie/Ghostrider
"as we walk on the floodland"
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Shame. My copy of "Electric Live" that someone burnt for me doesn't have Fix on it. The quality isn't brilliant, but it's easily the best version of Sister Ray I've heard.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Dark wrote:Shame. My copy of "Electric Live" that someone burnt for me doesn't have Fix on it. The quality isn't brilliant, but it's easily the best version of Sister Ray I've heard.
The "Electric Live" boot doesn't contain Fix.....unfortunately...
"as we walk on the floodland"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I can rip the audio from my dvd if anyone likes, then weed it. Quality may be AWOL, or it might just be the visuals that suck, can't really remember.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
lachert
Overbomber

elguiri wrote:Cool ,

So does the missing Fix and second part of Numb/skos Exist on any tape / Bootleg ?
Full CN/SKOS and Fix is on video sountrack as I remember and video has alsow more complet version of Sisters Ray ("Electric" fade out after 9 minutes) include Louie Louie.
long live rock'n'roll
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Not sure why, but "Electric Live" has CN/SKOS at the end of the CD, after the prematurely-faded-out version of Sister Ray.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

there is a full version of the gig available and not from video source, as i've seen it listed.

as i remember the reason i didn't persue it further was that the sound was poor. will have a look in the archive
Goths have feelings too
lachert
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:there is a full version of the gig available and not from video source, as i've seen it listed.
Interesting :D Maybe you've got alsow full Loreley '92 with 1969 not from video soundtrack which is not on "Dark Paradise"? :eek: :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
czuczu
Overbomber

lachert wrote:Interesting :D Maybe you've got alsow full Loreley '92 with 1969 not from video soundtrack which is not on "Dark Paradise"? :eek: :lol:
:eek:
Is that supposed to be rare?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

lachert wrote:
paint it black wrote:there is a full version of the gig available and not from video source, as i've seen it listed.
Interesting :D Maybe you've got alsow full Loreley '92 with 1969 not from video soundtrack which is not on "Dark Paradise"? :eek: :lol:
i believe somebody who has both of those masters has already contributed to this thread :innocent:

i checked up and found the Hasselt listed in full and noted as rare on four lists
Goths have feelings too
lachert
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
lachert wrote:
i believe somebody who has both of those masters has already contributed to this thread :innocent:

i checked up and found the Hasselt listed in full and noted as rare on four lists
God, I should check this forum much frequently, not only when Sisters play something-somewhere :wink: :D but the deepest fears and my english... :lol:
long live rock'n'roll