Body And Soul, white and blue

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Can anybody tell me why my Body and Soul 12" has a white print and 7" has a blue print :?:
Anton Albrecht
Road Kill

12'' are also blue. :von:
seems you have the 12'' German release (i think) of Body and Soul.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Anton Albrecht wrote:12'' are also blue. :von:
seems you have the 12'' German release (i think) of Body and Soul.
correct. Did the Germans get it wrong?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

They always do.... :-)

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

the black/white body and soul is a german misspress. You can also find a misspress of alice 7". there are rumor about a red misspress of Walk Away 12", havn´t seen it yet, so the release is more likley to be a urban legend.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.