How insane are you?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Take your Sanity Test.

Here's my result:

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is:122
For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 6.66 Your SaniTest(TM) score suggests that you are quite unhinged. Although some scientists believe this condition is genetic, others theorize that it is induced through exposure to unnatural stress. But these 'scientists,' apparently, do not hear the voices. Others who scored at this level include occultist/drug fiend Aliester Crowley and US senator Jesse Helms.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is:126
For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 6.95 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There are regions on the spectrum of human madness that science has yet to penetrate, and you seem to be in one of those regions. You are what mental health professionals call 'crazed.' You might be susceptible to hallucinations, so make sure that the people you are talking to actually exist. Others who scored at this level include former Russian president Boris Yeltsin and domestic mogul Martha Stewart.

:eek: :?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

INSANITY INDEX 6.58 Your score suggests that you are completely unbalanced. This is not a terribly serious condition, and can even be rather charming if not mixed with a violent temper or serious subtance abuse problem. Others who scored at this level include publisher Larry Flynt and famed explorer Ferdinand Magellan.

so there you go.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Loved the test DIYour SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is:124

INSANITY INDEX 6.81 Your score suggests that you are what's known as 'bughouse.' That's a colloquial term for madness from a time when people who thought they were crawling with bugs were often correct. In these more hygienic times, it indicates a potentially serious problem. Others who scored at this level include pop star Michael Jackson and Greek philosopher Plato.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Your score is:122

INSANITY INDEX 6.66 Your SaniTest(TM) score suggests that you are quite unhinged. Although some scientists believe this condition is genetic, others theorize that it is induced through exposure to unnatural stress. But these 'scientists,' apparently, do not hear the voices. Others who scored at this level include occultist/drug fiend Aliester Crowley and US senator Jesse Helms.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

INSANITY INDEX 6.13 This score is solidly in the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you are a classic lunatic. Lunatics are often highly functional, and even great achievers. But their personal lives are often left in ruins as they attempt to deal with their antic inner demons. Others who scored at this level include comedian/actor Robin Williams and French philosopher Voltaire.
:von:
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

On reflection it might be best not to visit the basement dwelling that MrEddy and myself inhabit.
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

INSANITY INDEX 6.88 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There are levels of madness which don't fit neatly into the rigid classifications of 'science,' and you appear to be on one of those levels. But mental health workers do have a word for people who score at this level: nutbag. Other notable people who scored this high include tenor Luciano Pavarotti and former Japanese emperor Hirohito.
Goths have feelings too
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

INSANITY INDEX 5.76 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are psychasthenic. A very interesting condition, it means you lack the capacity to resolve uncertainties, or resist phobias or compulsions even though you know they're irrational. You may have trouble making decisions, or you may find yourself engaging in self-sabotaging behavior. Others who scored at this level include millionaire Howard Hughes and occultist/heretic Giordano Bruno.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

INSANITY INDEX 5.32 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score indicates that you are, frankly, disturbing. You seem to radiate a psychic intensity that alarms dogs and small children, and which polite adults attempt to ignore. You may find it interferes with your ability to form personal relationships, even though you otherwise have much to offer. Others who scored at this level include former weatherman Willard Scott and emperor Rudolph of Bavaria.
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
dead stars

CellThree wrote:Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is:126

INSANITY INDEX 6.95 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There are regions on the spectrum of human madness that science has yet to penetrate, and you seem to be in one of those regions. You are what mental health professionals call 'crazed.' You might be susceptible to hallucinations, so make sure that the people you are talking to actually exist. Others who scored at this level include former Russian president Boris Yeltsin and domestic mogul Martha Stewart.

:eek: :?

Congratulations!
You're the craziest of us all. :P
Andy TG
Overbomber

INSANITY INDEX 6.36 Your SaniTest(TM) score suggests that you are haywire. Your neural pathways seem to be oddly short-circuited, which can lead to alarming and/or amusing mishaps. You should be on the lookout for the signs of incipient megalomania, especially if you are the leader of a government. Others who scored at this level include former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher and newspaper mogul William Randolph Hearst.

Oddly enough, I would rather like to Rule The World - Indeed!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
dead stars

Now tell me, you people:

Asenath Waithe, Wilbur Whately and Herbert West do NOT exist. Do they? Do they? Do they?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Andy TG
Overbomber

dead inside wrote:Now tell me, you people:

Asenath Waithe, Wilbur Whately and Herbert West do NOT exist. Do they? Do they? Do they?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I will have a wild stab in the dark at this (can some turn off the lighhts ;-)) - I think these "entities" are authors (but, as always I could be wrong! :-))
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

dead inside wrote:

Congratulations!
Erm..yay? :?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Results: 122

Score 6.66

Starting to see a pattern here... :eek:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Very...

Knew you'd be pleased.

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk
dead stars

No one above 7?
I'm disappointed... :von:
Gary

Your score is:120

INSANITY INDEX 6.51 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are rather unbalanced. People who score at this level frequently have perverse secrets or repressed memories which cause them to behave strangely or say wildly inappropriate things. Others who scored at this level include ex-president Ronald Reagan.
dead stars

CellThree wrote:
dead inside wrote:

Congratulations!
Erm..yay? :?
Your avatar says it all...

:roll:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Your score is:119
INSANITY INDEX 6.43 Your SaniTest(TM) score indicates that you are utterly haywire. Your neural circuitry seems to be badly misfiring, with frightening and/or hilarious effects. You may find yourself capable of superhuman strength as a side effect, but don't count on it. Others who scored at this level include entertainer Wayne Newton and skateboarding legend Tony Hawk.

Awwww, I didnt top the list.... :?:

:|

But I must admit I didnt quite understand all the questions.. Havent heard of different things there was questions about.. :oops:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic