looking for 2 shows from The Planet Edge tour 1999

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
rwednesday
Road Kill

Hello everybody. I am looking for copies of two shows from the !999 To The Planet Edge tour. I am looking for the shows I made it to, 9.23.99 in Washington D.C. and the 10.15.99 show in Orlando. Tapes or CD-R's are fine. I don't have an extensive bootleg collection, but I have plenty of other things I can trade copies of...

http://www.nomoreromeo.com/music.html

anything except the vinyl which I have no way of copying, or playing for that matter, and tapes can only be copied to tapes, the rest I can, and will, gladly burn for a trade.

I would prefer to keep this trade on u.s. soil to keep shipping costs and time to a minimum, sorry.

Thanks,
Robert
hallucienate
Overbomber

I got the DC show, I'm not sure if there is a copy of the orlando show. If you wanna trade you've got a video I would like, but I'm not "on u.s. soil"
rwednesday
Road Kill

Hallucienate,

Which video are you interested in? It might take some work but I might be able to manage it. Let me know which video and I will let you know if the quality is even worth the trouble. If its the Philly show, you can surprisingly see my hand for a second yet never remember seeing a camera.

thanks
lachert
Overbomber

On Nov 20, 2002 4:55pm, rwednesday wrote:
Hallucienate,

Which video are you interested in? It might take some work but I might be able to manage it. Let me know which video and I will let you know if the quality is even worth the trouble. If its the Philly show, you can surprisingly see my hand for a second yet never remember seeing a camera.

thanks
Is it your hand!?!?! Jesus Christ. Good job :grin:
long live rock'n'roll
rwednesday
Road Kill

Well, its a long story. I had started out on the floor very close to the stage, but the 12 hour drive and no sleep, no food, and 5 beers caught up with me as I passed out as soon as the band came on and the person I was with carried me upstairs in the back to the bar. There I composed myself with some water and stood as far back as I could leaning over the railing. Well, apparently the camera guy was somewhere below that shooting between the railing and my feet. Luckily, you cannot see me hit the ground on the floor.

Hell of a first gig. ;D

Robert
Petseri
Overbomber

Robert,

Are you still looking for a copy of the Washngton gig?

Martin
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Robert,

Tapes and records are very easy to copy. Just hook up a lead from your microphone socket to the line in port of your soundcard.

Get a program like Goldwave or Soundforge and record it in. Cut up the whole recording and save the seperate tracks as MP3s, then chuck them onto a cd. You can do the same thing with videos as well to get the audio off.

Doing that at least stops the old tapes from getting more and more worn. I have done this with my copy of London Lyceum 31-10-84 and Brixton Ace 83. I think the original tapes were from the mid 80's and were starting to die
24.24.2.489 Deceased
rwednesday
Road Kill

Wow Petseri, you replied to my topic 3 years ago and I am just now getting arounf to read your reply. I feel a bit like Rip Van Winkle.

But, hell yes I am still looking for the 9/23/99 Washington show if you still got it. I am also looking for:

10/13/99 Atlanta, GA
10/15/99 Orlando

I already have the Philly 97 show, so 1 of the four shows I've been to isn't bad.

(I also made the long trip up to the CANCELLED DC show - I have that boot: It's long and silent.)

Robert
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

rwednesday wrote:Wow Petseri, you replied to my topic 3 years ago and I am just now getting arounf to read your reply. I feel a bit like Rip Van Winkle.
Robert
Welcome back :lol: !
"as we walk on the floodland"
Petseri
Overbomber

I should still have it. :innocent:

I will drop you a PM.
rwednesday
Road Kill

Thanks Ozpat. I have a weird knack of popping on here right when something big happens. Might as well stick around a bit to catch up.

Thanks Petseri, let me know if you're able to find anything. My music list is way out of date, but we can work something out payment/trade-wise, I'm sure.

Robert
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I've got these shows from the Planet edge tour to offer:

New York, 24.09.99 - Do-CDr
Boston, 27.09.99 - Do-CDr
Toronto, 28.09.99 - Do-CDr
San Francisco, 06.10.99 -Do-CDr
Los Angeles, 08.10.99 - Do-CDr
Anaheim 09.10.99 - Do-CDr
Fort Lauderdale 14.10.99 - Do-CDr

wanted: