And a very big welcome ...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

... to all our American cousins. Loved your country. Come visit ours in early May. Warm beer, cricket and pole-dancing. What more could you wish for? Just ignore those miserable bastards sneering in the corner. :wink:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Francis wrote:... to all our American cousins. Loved your country. Come visit ours in early May. . :wink:
and he´ll feed you tea and oranges that come all the way from china :wink:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
delirium74
Road Kill
Location: springfield illinois, or the town of sporadic tornadic activity

a wierd question. i know, as an american female, that i find male british accents totally sexy, and i was talking with my hubby today and he was wondering if british gals think that american men have sexy accents.....
...what? you mean its not a purple rooster????well crap...
motopsycho
Road Kill

delirium74 wrote:a wierd question. i know, as an american female, that i find male british accents totally sexy, and i was talking with my hubby today and he was wondering if british gals think that american men have sexy accents.....
Of course they don't, they sound like complete and utter idiots.
uptown top wanking
spot778
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

They think us Canucks have accents which never ceases to amazes me.
End of line.
aims
Overbomber

spot778 wrote:They think us Canucks have accents which never ceases to amazes me.
Unless you're all mute, I'd suggest you cease the amazement :roll:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

delirium74 wrote:a wierd question. i know, as an american female, that i find male british accents totally sexy, and i was talking with my hubby today and he was wondering if british gals think that american men have sexy accents.....
no
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Silver_Owl
The Don

motopsycho wrote:
Of course they don't, they sound like complete and utter idiots.
:notworthy: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
Get off that fence :!:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
aims
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:no
This British boy agrees with you.

Gimme Andrew Eldritch or William Mosely any day.

Voice wise, that is. Hair is a preferable attribute and the latter does fair much better in that department :von:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

have you heard dan's voice... deep and soft, and... he has the hair too!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

a'bdy kens the Scottish burr is best
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

Apparently not, but I was pleasanttly mesmerized by some female American accents.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

The West coast interpretation of a Brit accent never ceases to amaze me. It happened to me 20 years ago and it happened only last month. Any convo with some kind of Cali stranger lasting more than three or four minutes inevitably produces the question " ... are you Australian?" :?

Even the guy I sat beside on the plane going over (who spookily lived and worked in the one-horse town I was gonna be staying in :eek: - and California's a big state) asked " ... are you stopping off in LA or going straight on to Oz." :urff:

Right, I'm off to neck some tinnies and slap another prawn on the barbie. :wink:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Liverpool accents are the nicest. Sorry Mike. :roll:
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Liverpool accents are the nicest. Sorry Mike. :roll:
I agree, a soft scouse accent sends me week at the knees :oops:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

Do wun, will ya!
:lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

Too bad that only 3 in 100 speak what's nationally recognised as Scouse. Or maybe I'm just jaded by the amount of Wirral faux-Scousers trying too hard? :|
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:
no
:notworthy:

I went out with an American once and found him a bit whiney (sorry) :wink:
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Image
Do wun, will ya!
:lol:
:roll: :lol: I was thinking more along these lines :innocent:

Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /AK-Dreams/Gallery/groupe/Gallery61/group (1822).jpg on this server.
:cry:
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /AK-Dreams/Gallery/groupe/Gallery61/group (1822).jpg on this server.
:cry:
Aw, that's a shame 'cause that's the first pic' of the Kittens naked I've seen :innocent: :twisted:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

[gone]
Last edited by Dark on 19 Mar 2006, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
aims
Overbomber

You mean shaved pussy, surely? ;)
James Blast
Banned

told you they were evil
~ Peter Steele
Badlander
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Naked Kitten
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
You're stoopid. But I guess you already knew.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you