Secret Machines on TOTP.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Tonight at 7 o'clock on BBC 2.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

Fuckin' superb :notworthy: 8) :notworthy: , were going to see the in Aberdeen in a few weeks :D
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
robertzombie
Overbomber

What song did they play?
scotty
Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:What song did they play?
Lightning Blue Eyes.
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Heading off to see them in Bristol.

Did you see them in this weeks NME? They listed 10 CDs/bands that they're currently listening to and yes you guessed it Floodland was number 6. Although they had it down as a guilty pleasure! They said they would turn down the volume if someone walked in, or they would do their goth dance!

Matt
Ocean Moves

who the hell are secret machines ?
Drenchrom

New York based Texan indie/prog/psych trio. Who all wear black and would be a good choice of support for The Sisters, not unlike The Warlocks. A bit more commercial though.
scotty
Overbomber

Ocean Moves wrote:who the hell are secret machines ?
clicky
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

A band? Oh right, I assumed you were on about some new spycams that get even more gratuitous shots up the girlies skirts than is the norm.

Ah well. Is TOTP still on these days?
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
scotty
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:A band? Oh right, I assumed you were on about some new spycams that get even more gratuitous shots up the girlies skirts than is the norm.

Aye, but they don'y play the stuff they used to you know, it all sounds the same to me these days :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

I did mention this combo about 18 months ago, they fell on deaf ears then :cry:, nice to see oor Frozen North correspondant has seen and heard the light :D
get Now Here is Nowhere people Image

or ask me :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:A band? Oh right, I assumed you were on about some new spycams that get even more gratuitous shots up the girlies skirts than is the norm.

Aye, but they don'y play the stuff they used to you know, it all sounds the same to me these days :innocent:
That is so the problem with these youths and all their hippity and their hoppity and their Yo!ing.
canon docre
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
scotty wrote:

That is so the problem with these youths and all their hippity and their hoppity and their Yo!ing.
Tell me about it.... I work for a program like TOTP. Image
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

canon docre wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
scotty wrote: Aye, but they don'y play the stuff they used to you know, it all sounds the same to me these days :innocent:
Tell me about it.... I work for a program like TOTP. Image
Do you ever slyly lamp any of them (translation - punch them :wink: ) when they're not looking. It'd be easy to cover up, just say you thought they were burglers, or something. :innocent: :wink: Not very professional, but fun. :twisted:
canon docre
Overbomber

in vain. :| they wouldnt even feel my little fists below their Michelin jackets...
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Debaser
Overbomber

Am I going to see them at the Leamilll this Saturday....or was I SUPPOSED to go and see them at the Leadmill last Saturday?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
scotty
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:Am I going to see them at the Leamilll this Saturday....or was I SUPPOSED to go and see them at the Leadmill last Saturday?
Let me know what you think Ness 8) , were going to see them the Thursday after.
biggy

Debaser wrote:Am I going to see them at the Leamilll this Saturday....or was I SUPPOSED to go and see them at the Leadmill last Saturday?
You're supposed to be going this Saturday along with the bigsters.
Have to stand stage left though or you just look at the back of the main vocalists head. Very strange stage set up they have.
Hey, tell Gaz that Be your own pet are down to play the Leadmill again too :lol:
Debaser
Overbomber

I will need more looking after than usual as Gaz has 'stuff' to do.

The 'stuff' involves a mobile disco rig he seems to have bought off Ebay which lives in Manc :roll:

I'm sure he's only getting into it so he can get chatted up by 'burds' :D :D :D
biggy

Debaser wrote:
The 'stuff' involves a mobile disco rig he seems to have bought off Ebay which lives in Manc :roll:

"Oi fatso ... got any Nirvana ?"
Debaser
Overbomber

biggy wrote:

Have to stand stage left though or you just look at the back of the main vocalists head.
So I did as I was told....and it was only during the encore when I went to the back that I realised that the people holding the guitar or playing the keyboard, were actually doing anything.

There is a reason the drum kit should be at the back and not stage left.........

Please could everyone speak up today...or stand on my right-hand side as my left ear is makng distressing burlbling and buzzing noises.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Debaser wrote:I will need more looking after than usual as Gaz has 'stuff' to do.

is there any other reason for being "in the business"?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Debaser
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Debaser wrote:I will need more looking after than usual as Gaz has 'stuff' to do.

is there any other reason for being "in the business"?
I have to laugh...all the gear he has bought has been from men who have had to make a choice...it the old 'it's that load of s**t or me' Gaz will realise the truth soon.....

A smoke machine has been bought...well at least it'll hide the dust in the front room.... JEEEEZ, that boy has too much time on his hands and money in his pocket :roll:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

so the problem would be solved by the removal of his hands then? :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
scotty
Overbomber

So...........were they any good then?