Website video clips and MP3s...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Danimal
Road Kill

OK, maybe this is an old question, and please post the link if this has been discussed before, but three questions (only my second post, so please be gentle):
1: What video clips did the Sisters post online albeit briefly for the 25 year anniversary tour?
2: Von released an MP3 of "We Are the Same, Suzanne" on high quality MP3. Is this the only soundtrack given the previous concert videos already offered or are there other high quality MP3s from other previously availalbe concert videos?
3: Does another Sisters fan have additional, legal, comparable quality MP3s of additional Sisters material legally released to share?
Thank you for your time!
Dan Hutchins
Danimal
aims
Overbomber

1. It was just (We Are the Same) Suzanne, afaik, which was posted a couple of years before the tour :|
2. Only Suzanne was released, since Adam was allegedly unhappy with his work being freely released online
3. Take a look at the Weeding forum. Sort of legal, honest :innocent:
Badlander
Overbomber

Danimal wrote: 1: What video clips did the Sisters post online albeit briefly for the 25 year anniversary tour?
For this tour in particular ? None.
3: Does another Sisters fan have additional, legal, comparable quality MP3s of additional Sisters material legally released to share?
We certainly don't know about that. Sharing, weeding and trading are totally, utterly, completely illegal. Of course I may be lying. ;D

And welcome to HL. Image
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you