25 years of büllshít!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Badlander
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Badlander wrote:Even though I must say you're hardly the first one to come up with that idea
no dissin' the ATG
please
That was just meant to be informative. :oops: 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Andy TG
Overbomber

Badlander wrote:
Andy TG wrote:To me personally Mr Rollins is simply the Angry Young Man version of Angry Young Woman Miss Lydia Lunch (8 Eyed Spy / Teenage Jesusand The Jerks / Birut Slump).

She now live in Barcelona and has been ranting Spoken Word performance for years

Knew You'd Be Pleased......
The comparison really makes me sense.
Even though I must say you're hardly the first one to come up with that idea. :wink:
I must admit that I not a big fan of Lydia Lunch, even though I have many of her recordings. I really dont like to be shouted at for 3 hours and being made to feel uncomfortable for being a "Man" and having a P***S.

I much prefer to read the scripts / plays than have them shouted at me.

Also, I do feel really sorry for her "Significant Other". She has to try out her material on some poor soul.
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Badlander
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote: I must admit that I not a big fan of Lydia Lunch, even though I have many of her recordings. I really dont like to be shouted at for 3 hours and being made to feel uncomfortable for being a "Man" and having a P***S.
Me neither. As much as I respect her, I still suspect she's a bit of a NY snob. She's got a number of fine records under her belt, but I certainly wouldn't call myself a fan. I like her version of Gloomy sunday, but Billie Holiday's original is still lightyears ahead of Lydia's version.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
James Blast
Banned

Andy TG wrote:and being made to feel uncomfortable for being a "Man" and having a P***S.
update - we've learned how to post 'dirty' words now Andy :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Andy TG wrote:and being made to feel uncomfortable for being a "Man" and having a P***S.
@ JB They are my *** not the Forums.

SO I guess we can swear as much as we want ?

F**K C**T W**K S**T :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
DerekR
Doobie Brother

James Blast wrote:
Speak for yourself, potty mouth. I don't know how to, but then I'm such an innocent lad :innocent:
Andy TG
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
James Blast wrote:
Speak for yourself, potty mouth. I don't know how to, but then I'm such an innocent lad :innocent:
@Derek R - Absolute F**King B******S ;-)

Also thanks for the welcome back - your a star!
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

DerekR wrote:Speak for yourself, potty mouth. I don't know how to, but then I'm such an innocent lad :innocent:
that's jist acause yer fae f**kin' Ed**b**gh, Ya C**t!

no offence, obviously

Gawd, I hate my job :cry:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele