The Incredible PWEI

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

For any of you Poppies fans out there...it ain't gonna happen. :cry:

From www.pweination.co.uk
long overdue news boppers. due to on-going commitments, clint and rich are finding it impossible to input time or energy into future 'pwei product'. whilst every effort has been made to wait for all members to have a clear schedule it is increasingly obvious that such a moment will never happen.

with music industry interest looming, promises regarding contracts and promotional scheduling needed to, but could not be met. it is for this reason that graham, fuzz and adam have decided to press on with their new project "vileevils" which will incorporate much of the sonicnoisebyte and many other tunes they have written.

whilst we share your disappointment we are excited about this new project after many months of waiting on a time that would never come. pwei would like to thank you all for your unrivalled support whilst vileevils dedicate an edited version of "retro dreaming" and a 2-minute chunk of new addition "street fightin" to the mighty pweination. let's get down to it.

You can download the new tracks here:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
scotty
Overbomber

:cry: :cry: :cry: gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: fuckin' gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

yup got it the other day, didn't post it cause I thought all the Greebos had left the building :lol:

sad news :cry:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
GMC
Road Kill

Sounds like a draft press release that was almost but not quite issued by another band which, instead, tried to keep it together, dated circa 1994.

Hmm.

Any guesses.

:von:
Flowers on the Razor Wire.
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

glad i saw em twice in the 90s, great fun.

PWEIZATION!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i saw the poppies play in every musical incarnation from "sweet sweet pie" to "cure for sanity" and they were fuckin' A! a place in the rock 'n' roll hall of fame guarenteed. damned shame they couldn't put one more tour together though.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
scotty
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i saw the poppies play in every musical incarnation from "sweet sweet pie" to "cure for sanity" and they were fuckin' A! a place in the rock 'n' roll hall of fame guarenteed. damned shame they couldn't put one more tour together though.
Never saw them, along with the Ghosties, they are one of the bands I'd LOVE to have seen :cry: :cry: :cry:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i count myself lucky that in thelate eighties and early nineties i saw a lot of bands that aren't around anymore. or aren't as good now.

doesn't really make up for the '93-'00 period where i missed all the sisterstours because i simply didn't know they were playing. :urff: :urff: :urff: :evil:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Silver_Owl
The Don

The Reformation gig in Feb last year was brilliant. It was just like being 21 again.
"OK lets get down to it boppers!"
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i count myself lucky that in thelate eighties and early nineties i saw a lot of bands that aren't around anymore. or aren't as good now.

doesn't really make up for the '93-'00 period where i missed all the sisterstours because i simply didn't know they were playing. :urff: :urff: :urff: :evil:
guilty on both counts, yer 'onner :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
vicus

sad ending, isn't it? :cry:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
James Blast
Banned

vicus wrote:sad ending, isn't it? :cry:
The Future is Unwritten v :D
~ Peter Steele
vicus

James Blast wrote:
vicus wrote:sad ending, isn't it? :cry:
The Future is Unwritten
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
AlBéRiCk
Road Kill

I had the chance to see them live with the Sisters at the Leysin Festival in 1993. That was a good show.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

"Glass jaw alcohol whore, cardboard cut-out lying on the floor"
Those were the days.....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Ich bin ein Auslander... :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: