detonation boulevard fc

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote:
Dark wrote:
Johnny M wrote: Actually, something quite logical and obvious for all of you who do The Times cryptic cross-word puzzle. :roll:
For Greater Bad? ;)
Could be. My first guess was Fcuking Gorgeous Berliner. :kiss:
not fat goth bint then? gutted
Goths have feelings too
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

paint it black wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
Dark wrote: For Greater Bad? ;)
Could be. My first guess was Fcuking Gorgeous Berliner. :kiss:
not fat goth bint then? gutted
Ravey wins the award for closest guess. :cool:

Dark wins the award for most well thought out guess. :wink:

PIB wins no awards. :roll:

It actually came from Favourite Girl from Berlin born in 1970.

Which is a sentiment shared by a number of us on this board. And is fully deserved. :wink: 8) :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote: It actually came from Favourite Girl from Berlin born in 1970.

Which is a sentiment shared by a number of us on this board. And is fully deserved. :wink: 8) :kiss:
Fully deserved - definitely! Being the only resident 1970 Berlin girl around. :lol: Thanks for your eulogy anyway. :notworthy: :kiss:

... and now get your arse back to train your lousy team. I don't wanna end up like St. Pauli - worst team in every league, but most talked about. :innocent:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.