Colour Quiz

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

canon docre wrote:
smiscandlon wrote:
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.
Yep.

(Is mine the only one that sounds like a small ad in the Personals section?)
Probably the rest of this sorry lot pressed on Black first.... :lol: :lol:
Not true at all young lady. I was rather taken by that nice orange. Or was it the scarlet? Or racing green?
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Your Existing Situation
Sensitive and understanding but under some strain; needs to unwind in the company of someone close to him.
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

markfiend wrote:It's called cold reading people. Did no-one see Derren Brown at the weekend?

He asked various people worldwide to trace round their hand and write their date of birth underneath. He then gave them all a "personality assesment" based on it.

All but one of them said he was between 75% and 99% accurate.

The punchline?

They had all been given word-for-word the same assesment.
Ah, so it's like newspaper horoscopes then :lol: It was really becoming too stunning to believe, as everyone rather agreed...

I once saw a bit about cold reading on Bullsit, now you mention it :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

"Defensive. Feels his position is threatened or inadequately established. Determined to pursue his objectives despite the anxiety induced by opposition".

True. :|
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I did pick black first, I must confess :oops: . Followed by the dark red.
timsinister wrote:Marky's assessment is 100% accurate! How did he do that? :wink:

Don't know, don't want to know.
That Derren Brown guy's brilliant... I really like that he doesn't claim to be doing anything supernatural like most illusionists or "magicians", IMO that makes what he is doing all the more fascinating (and scary). Remember when he got everybody in shopping centre to raise their hands up to the sky at once just by talking over the intercom with his subliminal messages? :eek: Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! :notworthy:
timsinister wrote:Smashing avatar, B. How long until the next release? Will you being doing a Silver Feather tour? ;D
Quentin issues a "new release" every hour or so. Sometimes on the windscreen of your freshly washed car :twisted: :innocent: .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

the most impressive dez brown trick i've seen was at the dog racing. he'd go up to a bookies window and slap a betting slip down, declaring "that one's a winner!" when it wasn't. and they paid out! :eek: :eek:

pure class. :notworthy:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: