Music Videos

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ncsmn
Road Kill

Hello, I just joined this forum today. I was wondering were I can find Sisters music videos online (preferably in mpeg format). The only place I know where to buy the Sisters music video tape is German Amazon.com, but that doesn't work on VCRs made in the U.S.

Thanks
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

:?: :?: Yeah, Sisters vids must be out there somewhere, but I've never been able to find any! Can anyone help? Or how about TV appearances? I used to own the RE:SHOT vid, but I lost it
Gazza for England manager
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

oh, and welcome to heartland ncsmn :)
Black Shuck

Yay! Thanx very much, Quiff Boy, you're a superstar!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:blush:

but as i've already said on another thread, please dont post the url anywhere else - i wouldnt want to get a nasty letter from mr eldritch's lawyers asking me to stop my activities... :urff: :(

(i really dont believe that he reads this place.. ;) )

mum's the word, yeah? ;) :innocent: :twisted:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I got quite a few videos too, but dont know how to put them out like that.. I got some quiff doesent have, atleast on that list.. But I could maybe send them through pm some time..

Btw, than you for the marian video Quiff :notworthy:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Black Shuck

Quiff Boy wrote::blush:

but as i've already said on another thread, please dont post the url anywhere else - i wouldnt want to get a nasty letter from mr eldritch's lawyers asking me to stop my activities... :urff: :(

(i really dont believe that he reads this place.. ;) )

mum's the word, yeah? ;) :innocent: :twisted:
Yeah, I'll keep shtum. BTW I don't have a lot of sympathy for Rock stars Who burst out crying and threaten all sorts of legal nastiness when us fans download a couple of MP3s or vids. I've spent a fortune on legit sisters T-shirts/CDs/tickets etc., I don't see the harm in getting a few freebies. Besides it doesn't make sense when stars try to stop us from getting stuff which isn't commercially available (eg Black Planet video) - where else are we supposed to get them from?
Black Shuck

Besides, if Mr. E got his lazy hidash in gear and brought out a new record, it would allay us from searching out more and more bootlegs to feed our sisters addiction (I need a fix NOW!)
hallucienate
Overbomber

I believe the DivXs on Quiff's site were done by me :)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hallucienate wrote:I believe the DivXs on Quiff's site were done by me :)
i do believe you're right... most of them anyway! ;) :notworthy:
zigeunerweisen

Ummmm, is this supposed to have something? I don't know a thing about ftp so i may be doing somethng wrong, or, there is nothing there. Sniff, i want to leech too :cry:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

zigeunerweisen wrote:
Ummmm, is this supposed to have something? I don't know a thing about ftp so i may be doing somethng wrong, or, there is nothing there. Sniff, i want to leech too :cry:
as i've said somewhere else, this is MY HOME PC, thus its not always online... especially through the night (GMT).

the mp3s and vids are there so that i can access them from work and download them to listen to at work... its a happy coincidence if anyone else gets access to them at the same time! :roll: :innocent:

i suggest you keep trying ;)
ncsmn
Road Kill

I downloaded the file "Shot REV 2.0.avi", but I can't get it to play in my Windows Media Player. I get the error message, "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play." I upgraded my Media Player to the latest version a couple months ago. Is anyone else having this problem? Do I need to download some codec or plugin?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ncsmn wrote:I downloaded the file "Shot REV 2.0.avi", but I can't get it to play in my Windows Media Player. I get the error message, "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play." I upgraded my Media Player to the latest version a couple months ago. Is anyone else having this problem? Do I need to download some codec or plugin?
yep. you need the divx codec ;)

http://www.divx.com/software/detail.php?id=1