It's here then!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
canon docre
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:
Ozpat wrote: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Guess we know what's wrong when we feel a little bit chirpy next week then :lol:

Belgium's still clear as can be :von:
a bad day for Bou and all other bird-friends today. the first "edible" birds are infected in Germany. 16.000 are being killed right now. :cry:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
a.r.kane
Amphetamine Filth

Bird hankies - there's an idea. If they wiped their beaks more often it wouldn't spread so much. Dirty Birds, I love 'em
streamline
Slight Overbomber

a.r.kane wrote:Bird hankies - there's an idea. If they wiped their beaks more often it wouldn't spread so much. Dirty Birds, I love 'em
:lol: :lol:

Does this win post of the day?

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
a.r.kane
Amphetamine Filth

Spread the word, kill the bird !