Iggy and the stooges go to Butlins

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

biggy wrote:
davedecay wrote:recall that in 1991 the Sisters prefaced each gig i saw with, at mimimum, a full playthrough of Fun House. in DC, i think it was almost twice.

IGGY is 2/3 of SPIGGY. just keep that in mind. ;D :von:
Also, Biggy is just like Iggy only bigger.
:lol:
biggy wrote:My favourite ever album played live from start to finish. I even named my shop after it.
Someone in town named his record shop "Planet Of Sound" after The Pixies. :von:
Debaser
Overbomber

biggy wrote: I'm gonna be one mad mutha on the road to oblivion, be warned.
You mean yer gonna take yer hat off! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

Hat = a Baldy in denial

I, myself am perusing some chapeau sites :oops:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:
biggy wrote: I'm gonna be one mad mutha on the road to oblivion, be warned.
You mean yer gonna take yer hat off! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hats cut down the need for cutting, washing & styling for those of us with a busy lifestyle :D . I also have an aversion to salons, barbers & hairdressers & Debs daren't cut it in case she goes wrong & I slap her.

I'm thinking of going short, blonde & spikey, that would require minimum effort. Whatyareckon ? Brad or Bart ?
Debaser
Overbomber

biggy wrote:
Whatyareckon ? Brad or Bart ?
More like Vanilla Ice prolly :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
biggy

Debaser wrote:
biggy wrote:
Whatyareckon ? Brad or Bart ?
More like Vanilla Ice prolly :lol:

Yo bitch, don't go dissing a brother like dat or yal get a cap in your lily white ass.
Francis
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:Biggy and Bux in a good mood...who's scared?
:innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Donald
Road Kill

biggy wrote:
Donald wrote:
biggy wrote:Dates, places & venue matter not when it comes to the band responsible for the greatest gig I've ever witnessed.
Let me guess. Hammersmith Apollo last year?

Oh yes indeed.
My favourite ever album played live from start to finish. I even named my shop after it.
Seen Iggy loads of times without the Stooges. Seen the re-formed Stooges 3 times now with the Hammersmith show being the best. I was sort of trapped right at the front & just had to go along with whatever the rest of the audience were doing. Being that close to the power that is the Asheton brothers simply blew my ears off.
My favourite album too. Great gig but it would have been even better if they'd done Fun House last. It was all over too quick.

I've been in touch with ATP and they'll let under 18s in so my kids can come along too. That'll be their third Stooges gig. I should've been so lucky at their age.
biggy

Well, we have our double chalet booked. Crazy golf here we come :D

Not looking forward to the mornings though: