Top Nite Out - Leeds in Spring

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

canon docre wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: QB, is this how you are going out in public these days, or are you just too lazy to shave?
I wondered myself a bit about that sloppiness of our fair Führer. was that casual sunday or summat? :roll: :lol:
And it doesn't look a day old either, more like a few days growth! :eek:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
canon docre
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:
canon docre wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: QB, is this how you are going out in public these days, or are you just too lazy to shave?
I wondered myself a bit about that sloppiness of our fair Führer. was that casual sunday or summat? :roll: :lol:
it's a shame.

... and what about the guy with the eyes closed? what gay-thing is he doing with his hand? :eek: :lol:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

canon docre wrote:I wondered myself a bit about that sloppiness of our fair Führer. was that casual sunday or summat? :roll: :lol:
It was by the end...

:wink:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

I've entered it into the gallery for prosterity and approval by Quiffy but presented here as just a rather nice example of a group pic. Taken half way between The Angel and The George. Or half way between heaven and hell depending on who you are ...

L-R: JansenClone, Francis, TimSinister, Jo The Goff, Hallucienate & Quiff Boy.

Fab and groovy people. One and all. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Do I spy a pair of Fcukin Goff Homo Boots (tm) there? :innocent: :lol:

I can only say, my heartfelt sympathy and admiration goes out to Jo, for keeping that lot in line! :notworthy: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Goth Homo Boots :lol: Tim seemed a little miffed when I suggested the same, or was that cos I followed it up with an offer he quickly refused. :wink: :innocent: :lol: :twisted:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

AHA! Thanks for the photo captioning, Johnny! Now I know who's who - sort of. Where're the REST o' you lot who attended, then, hmmmm?! :P :roll:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

boudicca wrote:Do I spy a pair of Fcukin Goff Homo Boots (tm) there? :innocent: :lol:

Hey, watch it! *I* have some Fcukin Goff Homo Boots (tm) meself! Hmpf.
:P :twisted: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
canon docre
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Goth Homo Boots :lol: Tim seemed a little miffed when I suggested the same, or was that cos I followed it up with an offer he quickly refused. :wink: :innocent: :lol: :twisted:
which leads to the question what kind of meetup was held there in the end. :eek: :lol:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

canon docre wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
canon docre wrote: I wondered myself a bit about that sloppiness of our fair Führer. was that casual sunday or summat? :roll: :lol:
it's a shame.

... and what about the guy with the eyes closed? what gay-thing is he doing with his hand? :eek: :lol:
:eek: *scrolls back to the photos*

....hmmm?!? oh that one! :lol:

Also that group photo is ace! Tim, you are enjoying the good life no? What happened to the blond hair?
that ongoing eternity
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

MadameButterfly wrote:Also that group photo is ace!
It's just occurred to me that the 'goffs in denial' in that pic have really been found out in their choice of clothing colour. Demonstrating the broad spectrum and varying shades of white, grey and ... umm, black. :lol:

timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Even with my patented boots, I'm nearly the shortest person in that picture. Thank Goodness for Jo! :wink:

Blonde is nice to visit, Madame B, but you wouldn't want to stay. :)
Johnny wrote:It's just occurred to me that the 'goffs in denial' in that pic have really been found out in their choice of clothing colour.
What does your not being in the picture mean then, sir?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny M wrote: It's just occurred toat the 'goffs in denial' in that pic have really been found out in their choice of clothing colour. Demonstrating the broad spectrum and varying shades of whit me the, grey and ... umm, black. :lol:
And yet there I was with a lovely warm blue (okay dark blue :lol: ) number on. :roll: 8)

@ Jess - I defy anyone not to want to shag the wearer of those boots. Animal, vegetable, mineral, utterly irrelevent in those. :innocent: :twisted: :lol:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

timsinister wrote:What does your not being in the picture mean then, sir?
That someone had to take it? Plus my choice of tee colour wouldn't have exactly blended in ... :innocent:

But they say that every picture tells a story or sends out a message. The message from the next two pics is not even subliminal ...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :von:

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

SINsister wrote:AHA! Thanks for the photo captioning, Johnny! Now I know who's who - sort of. Where're the REST o' you lot who attended, then, hmmmm?! :P :roll:
That's it, apart from me and Fiendy. Fiendy has been accounted for earlier in the thread, and my visage smashed all the lens. Sorted. 8)
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

'The Return To Arkham' :von:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Planet Dave wrote: That's it, apart from me and Fiendy ...
And you both appear to be away with the fairies and thoughts of Planet Dave .... :innocent:

Ravey :cool:

Fiendy :cool:

Top boys. :von:

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny M wrote:Image
At least I don't have a double chin on that one. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

Terrifying knitwear!!! :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

markfiend wrote:At least I don't have a double chin on that one. :lol:
And it would have been even better if you'd remembered to open your eyes! :lol: :wink:

Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

And finally ... who had the audacity, wit or irony to entitle this thread "Leeds In Spring .." ?

Hail stones keep falling on my baldy head? You bet ... and it was f**king freezing hence the scrunched up quadruple chin look ... brrrrrrrrr! :urff:

Tim had his Goth Homo Boots to keep him warm. :lol:

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Away with the faeries? I was probably looking down at Sinister's boots that very moment, hence the vague wry smile of anticipation. :lol: Either that, or I was wondering why someone was sawing the back of my skull open with a piece of wood. Happens all the time, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. ;D

@ Mark - cue Radiohead, and....play - 'Nice dreeeeeaaaams, nice dreeeeeaams, nice dreeeeeaaams'. :wink: :kiss:

John - fcuk, the camera DID work. Ah well. :innocent: :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Planet Dave on 11 Apr 2006, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny M wrote:And finally ... who had the audacity, wit or irony to entitle this thread "Leeds In Spring .." ?
:innocent: :innocent:

It was warm earlier, I tell ya. Although it must be said, I took a pic later that afternoon of the view from my house over Leeds. Blacker than black. I knew you'd be appreciating it in town. :twisted:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Johnny M wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Also that group photo is ace!
It's just occurred to me that the 'goffs in denial' in that pic have really been found out in their choice of clothing colour. Demonstrating the broad spectrum and varying shades of white, grey and ... umm, black. :lol:
In our broad church the demonstrating of colours is interesting! A saying I heard awhile ago that stuck was "I'll wear black until a darker shade comes along..." :innocent:
timsinister wrote:Blonde is nice to visit, Madame B, but you wouldn't want to stay. :)
Indeed, knowing myself I wouldn't want to stay. Although I prefer your hair colour now! :P

@ markfiend - :eek: You have stunning hair! Lucky you! No baldness for a good many years.
that ongoing eternity
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

My God, can't believe I totally forgot about this!!!

Hope you all had fun.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”