'New'version of SSV

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Heads-Up from t'other list...

It appears that a new version of SSV could be about to appear according to the official site:

"If you really must have a copy, be advised that some US independent distributor (previous candidates need not apply) might soon be distributing a much better version of the SSV album, with drums. It's still not the Sisters, and it's still a very perverse techno record, but it's a whole lot better than East West's version."

(This info @: http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/gen/ressv.htm)

Just FYI of course..Wonder if this will be moved to General Chat as it's not 'officially' *hem hem* Sisters product... :twisted:

:innocent:
Amused to death...
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

Maybe "The Shysters of Money" would be more adequate...
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

That information has been their for quite a long time, and is hardly new.
I recall seeing it when the site was first launched.. and im pretty sure i didnt just imagine it.. although that is possible :roll:

Gary :von:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Gary wrote:That information has been their for quite a long time, and is hardly new.
I recall seeing it when the site was first launched.. and im pretty sure i didnt just imagine it.. although that is possible :roll:

Gary :von:
i dont remember seeing the last part before... about the re-release :?:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Nah im pretty sure i rmember the bit about a release, but like i said.. i could be wrong. im sure if it had been released they would have told us... more money for eldo's bachelor pad after all...
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

Gary wrote:more money for eldo's bachelor pad after all...
As said, The Shysters of Money that is :lol:
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
hallucienate
Overbomber

I'm with Gary here, I think that page has been around a while.
Petseri
Overbomber

Under Page Info, the page appears to have been last updated on 8 February 2000. Would anyone really want to doctor that? Elsewhere, a little time travel devise also shows the page being there by at least 6 March 2001.

Martin
hallucienate
Overbomber

Petseri wrote:Under Page Info, the page appears to have been last updated on 8 February 2000. Would anyone really want to doctor that? Elsewhere, a little time travel devise also shows the page being there by at least 6 March 2001.

Martin
woohoo, my brain isn't complete mush yet.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Nah, it's always been there - definitely.

Not that anyone was sad enough to save the whole site to cd a couple of years back or anything.

*ahem*
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"