Courtroom shambles

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
aims
Overbomber

You have a CAT!?
I know you do.

Does anyone else? :innocent:
Muppet
Amphetamine Filth

I think the main reason why Doherty is singled out for such attention is simply because the police have heard his "music". People don't mind so much if the music produced by Herion/Crack/Cocaine/speed users is actually half decent... lets face it, the police could have had a fine old time following the Sisters around!!

But they're simply using the best tools they have at their disposal to try and stop him recording, thus trying to spare the British public and the wider world at large the horror of his music.

Trouble is, the judges probably haven't heard Babyshambles.... if they had, it would have been a life sentance by now!!
"You've a pretty good command of English, for a vole..."
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Muppet wrote:I think the main reason why Doherty is singled out for such attention is simply because the police have heard his "music". People don't mind so much if the music produced by Herion/Crack/Cocaine/speed users is actually half decent... lets face it, the police could have had a fine old time following the Sisters around!!

But they're simply using the best tools they have at their disposal to try and stop him recording, thus trying to spare the British public and the wider world at large the horror of his music.

Trouble is, the judges probably haven't heard Babyshambles.... if they had, it would have been a life sentance by now!!
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: I think you might be onto something there...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

I can't understand why teenage girls follow this chap around when they could so easily lust after Tim Sinister instead.

Tim respects most laws (except on Sundays) and came top in his cycling proficiency!
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
aims
Overbomber

:lol::notworthy::lol:

Unless Tim's reading, in which case you're a very naughty boy, Ed :innocent:
Badlander
Overbomber

Muppet wrote:I think the main reason why Doherty is singled out for such attention is simply because the police have heard his "music". People don't mind so much if the music produced by Herion/Crack/Cocaine/speed users is actually half decent... lets face it, the police could have had a fine old time following the Sisters around!!

If only... :roll: :lol: :notworthy:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you