The posting of the beast

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
robertzombie
Overbomber

what a wonderful day for an GCSE English exam :D
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:A nice day for the beast will be this years' June 6th.
I had to laugh when some friends of mine in Norway told me that they would be recording their new demo on that day - I added that they had to start the recording at 6 minutes past 6
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

D-Day? :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
I had to laugh when some friends of mine in Norway told me that they would be recording their new demo on that day - I added that they had to start the recording at 6 minutes past 6
They should cover that Maiden song then... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
eotunun
Overbomber

At Tokio, it could be anywhere.. I once read they gave the housenumbers in the temporary order of builing applications, thus no order of housenumbers is visible in the streets. So if you ever meet a japanese who is bad tempered and skinny due to permanent exhaustation, he may be a one who delivers packages or letters at Tokio..
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
mh
Above the Chemist

D-Day?
Assuming that he travels at the speed of light, that would put him somewhere in the vicinity of 51 Pegasi, which incidentally was the first sun-like star with planets found around it.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.