besides the Sisters Of Mercy, which other band(s)...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Badlander
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote: Would travel anywhere in UK / Europe to see Leonard Cohen.
Including back in time ? :P :wink: 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
Debaser wrote:If anyone has any particular band they would love to break-up, or a festival they would love to be pulled, just get me to book tickets...
Buy tickets for Westlife in Lincoln, Ness. ;)
If only my 'talent' extended to UK gigs - but alas, they have to be foreign gigs that involve months of planning and the shelling out of cash for plane tickets first...

OOOh, you coming to see Longcut at the Drill Hall in a couple of weeks?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
canon docre
Overbomber

I admit that I was roaming the UK in the hazy days of the 80s together with a AAE fanatic. :oops:

she provided this sensational car that I had to push most of the time. :evil: : which was highly appreciated by the band.

No, it isnt me who was trying to shag the car.
Yes, it is an ABBA plastic bag, which was accompanying us at all times. :twisted:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Big Si
School Bully

canon docre wrote:Yes, it is an ABBA plastic bag, which was accompanying us at all times. :twisted:
:eek: WOW! :eek:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
scotty
Overbomber

There were two girls that did some of the "For Her Light Tour" with Fields of the Nephilim in a VW Beetle, it ended up covered in "Magic Marker" graffiti :lol: , to much speed and Thunderbird wine prevents me remembering what colour the car was, yellow or blue I think................did I say the "For Her Light" tour, it could've been the "Elizium" tour :urff:...........it was 1990, I remember that much :D
If that was your car, can I apologise for my input :oops:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
canon docre
Overbomber

don't worry, scotty, that wasnt us. Unfortunately. :twisted:

the first time this car was set into action was the German m*****n/All about Eve tour in 88. Wayne's stunned facial expression at the sight of it was prizeless. :P
scotty
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:don't worry, scotty, that wasnt us. Unfortunately. :twisted:

the first time this car was set into action was the German m*****n/All about Eve tour in 88. Wayne's stunned facial expression at the sight of it was prizeless. :P
I saw The M iss ion and All About Eve in Edinburgh on that tour, superb :notworthy:

Thank fcuk that wasn't your car, I had a Horrible feeling and some Flash Backs for a second there :lol:

Mag's always says that "They" days will come back to haunt me one day, I thought that was it starting :eek: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
canon docre
Overbomber

...and how I wish we would have followed FotN instead of this bunch of hippies. :roll: :twisted:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Does Glasgow count as travelling? Went to see The Charlatans on Tuesday night and they absolutely STORMED the Barrowland!

Top sweaty, jump around like a teenager gig 8)
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I've got all this to come! On the sly, something's happening down South, with my mates band, and I'll go and watch and probably offer bass support as well. We'll have to put up with comparisons to the Arctic fuckin' Monkeys, and they'll have to put up with my atrocious attempts to coax actual music out of my kit.

Still, booze and drugs and confusion!

:lol:
scotty
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:

Much the same as any other day then Tim :innocent: :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
timsinister wrote:

Much the same as any other day then Tim :innocent: :twisted:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Only bands i travelled for was the Cult and the Sisters...still travel for them when i can
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Saw U2 last year in Cardiff. There and back to Portsmouth in a night, the next couple of days had a high ptiched buzz to them.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
pumpgoddess
Road Kill

Done the most traveling for The Cult and Spear of Destiny.
Shorter jaunts to Chicago for lots of bands.
Since I can't take it with me, I'm spending it here and now.

Debby
James Blast
Banned

The Pink Floyd, twice

don't think I need say much more
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Badlander wrote:
@ Badlander

Why do you say that, mate? :|

Has he died or something? Surely if he had I would have read / heard about it from somewhere. I not been "out of the loop" that badly :eek:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Badlander
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:
Badlander wrote:
@ Badlander

Why do you say that, mate? :|
Because he's not bloody likely to tour ever again. When did he last tour ? 1992, The future ? 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you