Why is it

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

that a perfectly passable band are playing less than five mins down the road (Longcut)tonight, yet I'm not there as I'm jetting down the M62 on Thurday night and have too much school work to keep on top of to afford two school nights out? (oh and Sunday too)

Life's wierd.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

nah, life is good, you're skint and tied to the job, eh Miss :lol:

Miss Debaser, that's a good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
F--kwit
Road Kill

Debaser wrote:that a perfectly passable band are playing less than five mins down the road (Longcut)tonight, yet I'm not there as I'm jetting down the M62 on Thurday night and have too much school work to keep on top of to afford two school nights out? (oh and Sunday too)
No, I don't get it either - more than three gigs in a year in Lincoln and you start to get all complacent :P

Not out tonight me, couldn't find out who the press agency were and I'm f**ked if I'm actually paying :) so, er, see you sometime...
You ain't seen me, right?
F--kwit
Road Kill

hey excellent you can swear on here these days!
You ain't seen me, right?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Lincoln generally sucks for gigs. More than anything else, it sucks for bands like us who want a gig, but since we're neither punk nor metal, nobody wants to know.
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:that a perfectly passable band are playing less than five mins down the road (Longcut)tonight, yet I'm not there as I'm jetting down the M62 on Thurday night and have too much school work to keep on top of to afford two school nights out? (oh and Sunday too)

Life's wierd.
What are they like? Read some references to Joy Division. Accurate?