I ache all over....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

....from jumping about like a young thing at last nights Sisters gig, I'm far to auld for that kind of thing these days, I just thought i'd share that.

Great night though :notworthy: 8) :notworthy: .

Thanks to everyone for making our latest trip to Leeds another fantastic time :notworthy: :kiss: 8) .

And no....................I haven't seen Ghost Dance live :roll: :lol:

Keith
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

and we got a free bottle of wine :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:and we got a free bottle of wine :lol:
And a free rubbish meal :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

scotty wrote:....from jumping about like a young thing at last nights Sisters gig, I'm far to auld for that kind of thing these days, I just thought i'd share that.

Thanks to everyone for making our latest trip to Leeds another fantastic time :notworthy: :kiss: 8) .

Keith
i have... :innocent:

ooo i like a good jump about. watch out if you're at teh bottom of the steps on saturday..
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Zuma wrote:and we got a free bottle of wine :lol:
And a free rubbish meal :lol:
Aye, we'll scratch that gaff off the list for the future.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

scotty wrote:....from jumping about like a young thing at last nights Sisters gig, I'm far to auld for that kind of thing these days, I just thought i'd share that.

Keith
When Von is not too old to jump around :innocent: :lol:
you're certainly not! :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Von is in better shape :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Pat wrote:Von is in better shape :lol:
:lol: :notworthy:

That bad Keith?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

than keith, or annemarie?
Pat
Slight Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:than keith, or annemarie?
Than Image
Last edited by Pat on 04 May 2006, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I guess Keith can't tell... :innocent:

But then again....neither can I... :roll:
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Pity poor old Francis! He woke up this morning blind, with a limp.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
scotty
Overbomber

Pat wrote:Von is in better shape :lol:
:von: was just posing on stage, I was in "moshing", I believe that's what the young ones call it these days :oops: , fair enough, getting that....eh.....portly girl sitting on my shoulders wasn't a great idea :roll: :lol:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

HEY i want a shoulder ride on saturday!
scotty
Overbomber

CellThree wrote:Pity poor old Francis! He woke up this morning blind, with a limp.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

Pat wrote:
Than Image
:eek: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :notworthy:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
That's a shame :(
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
DerekR
Doobie Brother

weebleswobble wrote:
scotty wrote:
That's a shame :(
You really should have reminded him at least once during the evening Steve

You're a nutter by the way. You and I will be meeting up for a pint. Soon. Dry Dock? lol I think I've found a new local and it seems the perfect place to spend these balmy summer evenings that are surely on the way :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

DerekR wrote:
You're a nutter by the way. You and I will be meeting up for a pint. Soon. Dry Dock? lol I think I've found a new local and it seems the perfect place to spend these balmy summer evenings that are surely on the way :lol:
That sounds like a plan Mr D, the Summer approaches and that would be nice-just as long as I can sit in the shade cause I'm allergic to the sun. :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
James Blast
Banned

I'm just so happy yesterday happened, I'll be numb till Monday when I get a top up :D
Keith Man, ye drove like a star doon and oop! :notworthy:
I'd nivir huv ken'd ye wir in pain.

Fur a decrepit auld grouch I thoat I did pretty well, but then Francis does take great care of me. I love ya man and am so looking forward to welcoming you to my fair city on Monday.
If the weather holds - BBQ and drinky-poos at Chateau B'Last, kick off about 3pm > cab to Stavka > The Sisters ABC, Glasgow Sauchiehall St. :D

PS. I am willing to drive my (overheating) car to the city and pick up Francis and as many waifs and strays as my wreck will hold.
No sweary words in front of The Mum*, puh-leez!

*please call her Molly and not Mother Blast :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

scotty wrote:....from jumping about like a young thing at last nights Sisters gig, I'm far to auld for that kind of thing these days, I just thought i'd share that.h
Placebo - Birmingham: Is probably the most mental (help me out Luke) mosh I've ever experienced. But because of that we got, the most stunning gig ever. And the bruises to show. :wink:

You're as Old as you're Young. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

CellThree wrote:Pity poor old Francis! He woke up this morning blind, with a limp.
A limp what?

*coat*
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:Placebo - Birmingham: Is probably the most mental (help me out Luke) mosh I've ever experienced. But because of that we got, the most stunning gig ever. And the bruises to show. :wink:
T'was a bit lively, yes. :wink: :)
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Keith
I'm not jealous. Oh No.

Blatant lie.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:Fur a decrepit auld grouch I thoat I did pretty well, but then Francis does take great care of me. I love ya man and am so looking forward to welcoming you to my fair city on Monday.
If the weather holds - BBQ and drinky-poos at Chateau B'Last, kick off about 3pm > cab to Stavka > The Sisters ABC, Glasgow Sauchiehall St. :D

PS. I am willing to drive my (overheating) car to the city and pick up Francis and as many waifs and strays as my wreck will hold.
No sweary words in front of The Mum*, puh-leez!

*please call her Molly and not Mother Blast :|
That sounds like a plan! 8)
I didn't realise Francis was coming up either... looking forward to seeing you when I'm sober and back in black :wink:.

@Keef - is the sore neck not worth it for the tits bouncing on your head? :innocent: :lol: :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets