lots of sisters live photos from recent warzaw gig

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

cool, didn't see the photos of him sitting down.

One question I have to ask: What happened to the hair :?:
hallucienate
Overbomber

I like the back up shades. you think that they're his reading shades?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hallucienate wrote:One question I have to ask: What happened to the hair :?:
maybe he was jumped by hamburg's infamous "wahl boys"?!? :D :D :D

he looks very silly in that hat though. let's face it he's a tad too old to be doing the homeboy 'ting ;) :roll:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: maybe he was jumped by hamburg's infamous "wahl boys"?!? :D :D :D
Having watched the jackass movie a few too many times I was thinking along a similar line. bottle of vodka, hair razor. regret in the morning...
Quiff Boy wrote: he looks very silly in that hat though. let's face it he's a tad too old to be doing the homeboy 'ting ;) :roll:
agreed. If you're gonna wear a silly hat then make it a really silly hat.

oh, wait. Wayne got that one.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hallucienate wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: maybe he was jumped by hamburg's infamous "wahl boys"?!? :D :D :D
Having watched the jackass movie a few too many times I was thinking along a similar line. bottle of vodka, hair razor. regret in the morning...
Quiff Boy wrote: he looks very silly in that hat though. let's face it he's a tad too old to be doing the homeboy 'ting ;) :roll:
agreed. If you're gonna wear a silly hat then make it a really silly hat.

oh, wait. Wayne got that one.
:D

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Jim
Slight Overbomber

It's funny.

It's funny cos it's true.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Those movies are excellent. We've had more sisters multimedia than we know what to do with recently.

Two vids for suzanne, now these three.

Anyone got downloadable versions?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
g44fr
Road Kill

How good is the sound of the videos ? (i can't read it; f**k)
oes it deserves to encode in mp3 ?
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

Has anybody been able to watch those videos? I only get errors "file not found" etc :cry:
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hallucienate
Overbomber

woohoo!!!

unfortunately my copies are now sitting at work I'm not going there until Monday.
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Wow, again we're in your debt.

This truely is your domain.
lachert
Overbomber

I was on concert. It was excellent but should be more louder, more smoke and more lights :wink: .
Terrible weather. Total winter with tons of snow falling down in Warsaw. No beer, no smocking inside. No support act. Around 6 minutes intro, then Temple of Love. One guy shake me and scream: It's gol!!! (as on the soccer match). They play 'Why You Don't See Me' and 'Giving Ground' and 'Slept'.
I don't know is it normally but Eldritch sing "This war is wrong" in 'Vision Thing' text. Acoustic 'I was Wrong' better then 'Something Fast' :lol:
No special quotes: 'Good evening', 'ladies and gentelman, boys and girls mr. whammy'.
I have to choose - make a so so record or make a good fun. I choose second option and go to the center of pogo-mosh (?!). Felt down few times and one guy turn off my record machine. I realized this after 4 songs. A lot of Eldritches around me, knowing texts better then himself. Verry crappy record but lot of fun. I will make some mp3 on days.
30 Tons is a TV program in saterday on chanel two of polish television. It's about selling records in poland with one star. Stupid questions etc. I saw today episodes but there wasn't Eldritch in this.
Roar
long live rock'n'roll
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

:lol: :lol: Cool! thanks for that.

What was the venue like?
Gazza for England manager
pikkrong
Overbomber

lachert wrote:I was on concert. It was excellent but should be more louder, more smoke and more lights :wink: .
Terrible weather. Total winter with tons of snow falling down in Warsaw. No beer, no smocking inside. No support act. Around 6 minutes intro, then Temple of Love. One guy shake me and scream: It's gol!!! (as on the soccer match). They play 'Why You Don't See Me' and 'Giving Ground' and 'Slept'.
I don't know is it normally but Eldritch sing "This war is wrong" in 'Vision Thing' text. Acoustic 'I was Wrong' better then 'Something Fast' :lol:
No special quotes: 'Good evening', 'ladies and gentelman, boys and girls mr. whammy'.
I have to choose - make a so so record or make a good fun. I choose second option and go to the center of pogo-mosh (?!). Felt down few times and one guy turn off my record machine. I realized this after 4 songs. A lot of Eldritches around me, knowing texts better then himself. Verry crappy record but lot of fun. I will make some mp3 on days.

Roar
Well, mate, seems you had fun, too :wink:
Sad, that we didn't meet in Berlin.
do i drive
or am i driven