I have a new band!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Finally, after 2.5 years of not doing anything musically I have found a band (http://www.deceit-band.com)- that makes me so bloody happy, can't wait to start gigging again! Sorry to be so personal... but god, i missed making music so much! I'm sure some of you fellow musicians will understand!
:D :kiss:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

But Ania!

I thought you and me were a guitar double act now! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:twisted: :wink:

Congrats babe 8) .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Congratulations. 8)

Nothing compares to playing live.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Congrats indeed :D

I'll be having a listen to the songs that are online now :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:But Ania!

I thought you and me were a guitar double act now! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:twisted: :wink:

Congrats babe 8) .
yes! I think we can be even better than Chaz and dave, lol! If the boys survived our gig at The garage and did not complain we can conquer everything! :innocent: :kiss:
aims
Overbomber

Congratulations :notworthy:

Hope all goes well and you enjoy the gigging :D
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Good luck with that!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Delilah wrote:Finally, after 2.5 years of not doing anything musically I have found a band (http://www.deceit-band.com)- that makes me so bloody happy, can't wait to start gigging again! Sorry to be so personal... but god, i missed making music so much! I'm sure some of you fellow musicians will understand!
:D :kiss:
As a non-fellow musician, I only pray they're not another bunch of bloody goths. Young lady. :wink: :kiss: :lol: :twisted:

Have fun sweetheart, and remember, Leeds would be a right old place for a gig. 8)

And lo, I survived your guitar jam with Claire, and it was ace, not least your not-quite-there expression when Miss Bouddica started her distressed rendition of 'We Like Tha Moon'. I forgot to ask for your autographs girls, if you wouldn't mind. :kiss: :notworthy:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
James Blast
Banned

nick the stripper wrote:Nothing compares to playing live.
FACT!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Obviousman wrote:Congrats indeed :D

I'll be having a listen to the songs that are online now :D
Same here! 8)
"as we walk on the floodland"
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Need a support band?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I really know what you talk about.

While we played some FGG live gigs, I sometimes yearn to be in a 'normal' rock band again. Gigging rules ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Planet Dave wrote:And lo, I survived your guitar jam with Claire, and it was ace, not least your not-quite-there expression when Miss Bouddica started her distressed rendition of 'We Like Tha Moon'. I forgot to ask for your autographs girls, if you wouldn't mind. :kiss: :notworthy:
An Evening With Planet Dave rendered me unable to write or remember my name, I'm afraid. My avatar was the last time I could have put pen to... pub table... and as you can see my handwriting was getting pretty dodgy by that point already! :innocent: :lol: :oops:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:And lo, I survived your guitar jam with Claire, and it was ace, not least your not-quite-there expression when Miss Bouddica started her distressed rendition of 'We Like Tha Moon'. I forgot to ask for your autographs girls, if you wouldn't mind. :kiss: :notworthy:
An Evening With Planet Dave rendered me unable to write or remember my name, I'm afraid. My avatar was the last time I could have put pen to... pub table... and as you can see my handwriting was getting pretty dodgy by that point already! :innocent: :lol: :oops:
Where did you do that, you naughty girl?
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Planet Dave wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Where did you do that, you naughty girl?
In t'Drydock (the apres-gig sesh :wink: ). At the back beside the pool tables. I used Lee's Magic Marker, so with any luck, it's still there! :twisted: ;D
eotunun
Overbomber

Congratulations!Image
:D
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

That's awesome, hon! ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: