Glasgow ABC Bouncers.........

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

..........YA SHOWER OF FACIST CUNTS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .............just thought I'd share my thoughts on that subject :evil: :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Duly noted ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

the ABC was not its usual congenial self last night:
Polar Bar - Shut!
Main Bar - Shut before gig end!
Exit - kicked oot the back door so I couldn't nick The Sisters and Killing Joke posters I had my eye on on the way in! :evil:

I missed what has become known as The Giving Ground Incident :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
It happened right in front of me.............they're Tinpot Hitler Fuckwitted Knobends that would find chewing gum and walking at the same time mentally taxing :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
boudicca
Sister Midnight

As mentioned elsewhere, Mr. Ray was doing a sterling job of being my bodyguard from the mayhem that was breaking out in what I believe the kids call the "mosh-pit".

Did the fcukin' bouncers prevent me from being stood on and pummeled from all directions, not to mention the Jack Daniels down my back? Did they buggery :evil: .

Wouldn't have happened on Mr. Ray's watch. They should recruit him :lol: .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
aims
Overbomber

Any word of a response from Andrew? :lol:

And I think we have a new caption for what might have been...

"Bloody hell, James, how did you get up here?"

If only :(
boudicca
Sister Midnight

No reaction from Von. That I could see anyway.

I have a feeling he'd be enjoying sitting back and watching it unfold with a little gleam behind those shades... it's possible though, that he didn't realise it was James through all that dry ice.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

did David St. Hubbins try to 'storm the barricades' i think not
Goths have feelings too
missus scotty
Road Kill

scotty wrote:..........YA SHOWER OF FACIST CUNTS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .............just thought I'd share my thoughts on that subject :evil: :evil:
Language darling, :lol: But I do have to agree with you, they are a bunch of doowaddles that obviously don't get it at home :innocent: This business where people cannot enjoy themselves or get on each others shoulders, for god's sake the average age is. . . well let's not go there. I think we are old enough to know the dangers of falling 6ft, and chucking people out of gigs when the haven't hurt anybody might seem a good idea to some fud sat in an health and safety office who has only ever been to a Barry Manilow concert (all seated of course)

and breathe
Never tie your shoe lace in a revolving door
James Blast
Banned

missus scotty wrote:and breathe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
You know the drill Mags... "in with anger, out with love"! :twisted: :lol:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

boudicca wrote:
James Blast wrote:
You know the drill Mags... "in with anger, out with love"! :twisted: :lol:
Here you behave yirself, none of that "in-out" business in here :lol:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:
James Blast wrote:
It happened right in front of me.............they're Tinpot Hitler Fuckwitted Knobends that would find chewing gum and walking at the same time mentally taxing :evil:
I was standing beside Keith at the time and for a few seconds I was convinced he was going to be next oot, some of the names he called those bouncers...even I was blushing! hehe
scotty
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
scotty wrote:
James Blast wrote:
I was standing beside Keith at the time and for a few seconds I was convinced he was going to be next oot, some of the names he called those bouncers...even I was blushing! hehe
:oops: :lol: It must be something about me, bouncers and SISTERS gigs, I got thrown out of the second night at Wembly in 1990 :roll: :oops: , but they cnuts were well out of order, as we said at the time Derek, how did we get away with it in the 80s/90's?.
Glasgow gigs have been well and truly f**ked by Bouncers I'm afraid :evil:
I must appologise to Mr Ray if I pulled an arm out of a socket, I was only trying to help :oops:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Glad you gave em some kind of hell back Keith
:notworthy:

Any news on the bold "troublemaker" ?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

scotty wrote:I must appologise to Mr Ray if I pulled an arm out of a socket, I was only trying to help :oops:
I had his right knee as I recall... no apologies here, I think I made an old man very happy :twisted: :innocent: .
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:eek:
"as we walk on the floodland"
JAMES RAY
4080 Peru

Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who involved themselves in the incident - it was a pleasure. No harm was done and I am still the same height as I was and my arms are still in their sockets (@Scotty) so thank you. Someone should have warned the bouncers a) of my arrival, b) this was a Sister's gig - there is no health & safety!
Mr Blast I don't carry a knife so there was liitle chance of me stabbing you (?!?).
Claire you made a relatively young man quite cheerfull.

All in all the gig was outstanding, the band sounded superb and Andrew may have lost his hair but he still has what it takes.

Tonight it's Bristol..................Hey Ho Lets Go![/b]
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
James Blast
Banned

that's a relief on all counts :D
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

JAMES RAY wrote:Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who involved themselves in the incident - it was a pleasure. No harm was done and I am still the same height as I was and my arms are still in their sockets (@Scotty) so thank you. Someone should have warned the bouncers a) of my arrival, b) this was a Sister's gig - there is no health & safety!
Mr Blast I don't carry a knife so there was liitle chance of me stabbing you (?!?).
Claire you made a relatively young man quite cheerfull.

All in all the gig was outstanding, the band sounded superb and Andrew may have lost his hair but he still has what it takes.

Tonight it's Bristol..................Hey Ho Lets Go![/b]
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Brussels? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
aims
Overbomber

Wherever, just so long as you video any further attempts at heroism. The Giving Ground Incident must not be allowed to fade into obscurity ;D
James Blast
Banned

only a matter of time till it's referred to as TGGI :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

CBPOB GABCBs WRT TGGI? :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Que?

Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
the-happening
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

?????? Glasgow ABC bouncers with regards to the giving ground incident. I've no idea as to CBPOB!
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"